+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ot fuel

180 mile round trip to skegvegas costs 25 quid.
    so a bit to spare.

2.2 diesel at approximately £1.35/ltr

Name:  IMG-20210925-WA0000g.jpg
Views: 596
Size:  83.3 KB

Quote Originally Posted by South Coast Miller View Post
    Name:  IMG-20210925-WA0000g.jpg
Views: 596
Size:  83.3 KB
    ....great way to promote business.

I used to drink in that pub (when Mrs. CA would let me ).

PS If you are looking to panic buy fuel, remember black plastic bags is great for storing it as many Americans found out here when their cars exploded as they left the petrol stations

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    I used to drink in that pub (when Mrs. CA would let me ).

PS If you are looking to panic buy fuel, remember black plastic bags is great for storing it as many Americans found out here when their cars exploded as they left the petrol stations
    When it comes to panic buying there's no bigger fuel than an old fuel

mums are panicking. some kids have had to walk 200 yards to school.

Quote Originally Posted by crashbang View Post
    mums are panicking. some kids have had to walk 200 yards to school.

Wish I still had the £1350 of white diesel I once got for nothing, our lorries were having a
    new diesel tank, due to inner skin of tank leaking, so I picked up the tank with my loading
    shovel, carried the tank & placed it ready for our red diesel, for plant & machines.
    I was foreman, & three of us used diesel in the quarry, so we made a hole in the outer skin
    of the tank, plugged it, & filled 25 litre barrels, I had so many 205 litre empty barrels at home,
    filled them & plenty of 25 litre barrels.
    Every time I put diesel in my car, I put the money to one side, just over £1350 worth of diesel
    for nothing, so the 3 of us got a decent amount of diesel, not sure how much other 2 lads got.

Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    Wish I still had the £1350 of white diesel I once got for nothing, our lorries were having a
    new diesel tank, due to inner skin of tank leaking, so I picked up the tank with my loading
    shovel, carried the tank & placed it ready for our red diesel, for plant & machines.
    I was foreman, & three of us used diesel in the quarry, so we made a hole in the outer skin
    of the tank, plugged it, & filled 25 litre barrels, I had so many 205 litre empty barrels at home,
    filled them & plenty of 25 litre barrels.
    Every time I put diesel in my car, I put the money to one side, just over £1350 worth of diesel
    for nothing, so the 3 of us got a decent amount of diesel, not sure how much other 2 lads got.
    They got 3 years for revenue fraud

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast