+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: St Midden Match Thread

That’ll be us eighth in the league now if we lose this one! Shows the mentality of the team. Yes, we lose a man, but we are 2-1 up and we don’t need to chase the game. Just get behind the ball, defend and keep possession when we have the ball. Instead, we get a complete capitulation!

Quote Originally Posted by Shetland Don View Post
    That’ll be us eighth in the league now if we lose this one! Shows the mentality of the team. Yes, we lose a man, but we are 2-1 up and we don’t need to chase the game. Just get behind the ball, defend and keep possession when we have the ball. Instead, we get a complete capitulation!
    That’s part of the problem too. We completely failed to adjust to going down to 10 men - the result?

2 (Shyte) goals conceded in a couple of minutes.

Shambolic and horrific yet again…

The only surprising thing here is that the capitulation hasn't resulted in a 4 or 5 goal defeat we are that bad

I made a points prediction a few weeks back, come the end of next month, which looked gloomy. However, I had this game down as three points for Aberdeen, with the other points being a Dundee win, a point from either of the Edinburgh teams and nothing from the rest. At this rate that gloomy prediction looks ambitious! Pathetic!!

0/8.
    Unacceptable.
    Glass haranguing the officials though, to show his commitment to the group.
    Getting to Alex Miller levels of incompetence.
    Let’s hear from you, Cormack.

Getting better running a pish poor St Mirren close. Glass is really going for something different indeed.

For me I would keep our two talented full backs and get the rest of them to f uck. Spineless shower of shi te.

How long until the Teachers Pet gets the dunt?

Phucking garbage,again.

Two weeks in a row we hand teams their first league win of the season.

A soft touch.

Got what we deserved there.

As 57v says it’s completely unacceptable - mcInnes would be getting effigies burned in the street for this.

Glass will blame Collum, naturally - deflectors on full - but his complete failure to adjust the setup, replace a goalie who’s been an absolute liability for weeks, or put a competent central defence on the park is far more culpable for that.

Saints first win since April. Tims will get their first away win since god knows when next week too. Teams just love playing us cause we’re soft as shyte.

I think Glass’ race is run - no way Cormack’s ego will admit that though…
    Last edited by The_Moog; 26-09-2021 at 01:00 PM.

We needlessly gifted them possession for their third, was that Mckenzie who just passed to their player

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast