+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: St Midden Match Thread

Never thought I would see the day that I would be saying this, but it is scary how much we have missed Andy Considine since he was sidelined with his injury, that in itself is a scary thought but I don't think there are many folks who could disagree with that statement.
    Get well soon Andy and hurry back ffs.
    Gallagher is worse than useless and master bates is master bates.

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Never thought I would see the day that I would be saying this, but it is scary how much we have missed Andy Considine since he was sidelined with his injury, that in itself is a scary thought but I don't think there are many folks who could disagree with that statement.
    Get well soon Andy and hurry back ffs.
    Gallagher is worse than useless and master bates is master bates.
    I honestly believe it will be just a case of replacing Joe Lewis with Gary Woods and the defenders will get a boost. Lewis install’s zero confidence amongst his defenders. All he does is constantly flap about moaning to them once he concedes a bad goal. Woods could boost team morale by being strong and assertive in goal and have constant dialogue with his defenders so they are aware of everything.
    To cut a long story short….Lewis out, Woods in and the results will start to change quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I honestly believe it will be just a case of replacing Joe Lewis with Gary Woods and the defenders will get a boost. Lewis install’s zero confidence amongst his defenders. All he does is constantly flap about moaning to them once he concedes a bad goal. Woods could boost team morale by being strong and assertive in goal and have constant dialogue with his defenders so they are aware of everything.
    To cut a long story short….Lewis out, Woods in and the results will start to change quickly.
    Cant say I agree with you there pal, I think the problem is a lot deeper and a lot more serious than merely change out the goalie and on we go rejoicing.
    Glass is out of his depth big time, has signed sh1te with the exception of Brown who must be getting well and trully p1ssed off with the sh1te round about him.
    I like most a lot of others was a bit meh about his appointment as manager and thought Cormack was taking the easy and cheap option, but for Glass I wanted it to work, but it is clear it is not and a lot more needs to change than just the golaie.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Cant say I agree with you there pal, I think the problem is a lot deeper and a lot more serious than merely change out the goalie and on we go rejoicing.
    Glass is out of his depth big time, has signed sh1te with the exception of Brown who must be getting well and trully p1ssed off with the sh1te round about him.
    I like most a lot of others was a bit meh about his appointment as manager and thought Cormack was taking the easy and cheap option, but for Glass I wanted it to work, but it is clear it is not and a lot more needs to change than just the golaie.

SF
    Changing the goalkeeper would be a start. The reality is that it should have been done a lot earlier. Glass is going to be removed from his position at some point this season….hasn’t a clue what he is doing and neither do his players. Too much wrong with the club at the moment. It’s obviously a disastrous appointment.

The back four are all over the place but having disaster like Lewis behind them does not instil confidence His attempt at saving the third goal was laughable. He needs to be dropped. That said we looked a lot better going forward yesterday until Jenks had a rush of blood to the head and we went down to 10 men. Glass showed his lack of experience then when he should have rejigged the team to try and hold on to the win. We are definitely missing Considine's experience. Bates and McRorie is not the answer Gallacher looks like being a disasterous signing and that is saying nothing about Devlin. They have to have a go at Celtic who will relish meeting us just now.

The main problem with Lewis is that he’s been asked to join in the football side of things, rather than just be a keeper. You saw it at the first goal & he got away with it on two more kick outs. Playing out from the back is all very well but doing it every single time is just stupid. Sometimes the ball needs launched

He’s a better keeper than sweeper

Was telling you all from July that cormack is the problem! He's a cheap tory unionist scumbag c u n t! Afc is just his play thing I believe!

Quote Originally Posted by Bisconti's balls View Post
    Was telling you all from July that cormack is the problem! He's a cheap tory unionist scumbag c u n t! Afc is just his play thing I believe!
    Difficult to disagree with that assessment, based on what we’ve seen so far. I would add ‘science denying Facebook mum’ to the list though

Quote Originally Posted by Bisconti's balls View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Difficult to disagree with that assessment, based on what we’ve seen so far. I would add ‘science denying Facebook mum’ to the list though
    Pretty accurate on both counts.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I would add ‘science denying to the list though

Science Denying?

That's good coming from you.

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast