+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: O/T Last Day of Summer

O/T Last Day of Summer

Looking at the weather forecast this may be it, so get out and enjoy it if you can.

I’m holding out for a good October, well at least a week

I walked round Rother Valley Park lake twice this morning.
    Lovely weather, kids falling off the wakeboards and the rescue boat being full, VW beetles and campers everywhere, dog agility show and loads of free fresh air and exercise.
    Lovely Sunday morning.

There must be a lot of dog walkers about considering the harvest of doggy bags festooning the trees.

Quote Originally Posted by Scum-Triumphant View Post
    I walked round Rother Valley Park lake twice this morning.
    Lovely weather, kids falling off the wakeboards and the rescue boat being full, VW beetles and campers everywhere, dog agility show and loads of free fresh air and exercise.
    Lovely Sunday morning.
    Went down to RSPB Old Moor today with the trusty monocular ( as Brin and ELK ? recommended) didn’t know that Rockingham Brass Band we’re playing there. Sat in sun with a coffee watching them, they were very good

We went round Manvers Lake, there were some people teaching Newfoundlands how to rescue drowning people, don't know if they do that regularly.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    We went round Manvers Lake, there were some people teaching Newfoundlands how to rescue drowning people, don't know if they do that regularly.
    Good of the Afghans from the local hotel to volunteer

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Went down to RSPB Old Moor today with the trusty monocular ( as Brin and ELK ? recommended) didn’t know that Rockingham Brass Band we’re playing there. Sat in sun with a coffee watching them, they were very good
    You should have popped in the Old Moor Tavern it used to be a very good pint.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    You should have popped in the Old Moor Tavern it used to be a very good pint.
    Didn't they used to have a stuffed badger or stoat or something in there?

3.5m walk for me taking in elsecar heritage centre for a tea and scone. You can tell im gettin old! Think your reight enjoy the fine weather while we can plus clocks will be going back in a few weeks si shorter days.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast