+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: PL table now updated for games played 25th Sept

PL table now updated for games played 25th Sept

We had a full card so thanks everyone for taking part. Well, I don't know what I'm doing wrong but I'm dropping quicker than a working girl on a Friday night I bet PokerMillersSwinton is loving this

A lot of you scored very well but we had a colossal score from one person, the best ever yet on the PL!

We also have a new leader so check it all out now.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    We had a full card so thanks everyone for taking part. Well, I don't know what I'm doing wrong but I'm dropping quicker than a working girl on a Friday night I bet PokerMillersSwinton is loving this

A lot of you scored very well but we had a colossal score from one person, the best ever yet on the PL!

Lots of time yet mate..

For me to increase my lead.

Wow!! Some good scores coming in probably be my only time haha. I gambled on the draws and they helped especially with using my joker. Thanks Brin got to be a brainer working all the scores out Up the Millers only downer was the result yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post

Me and you Brin are starting to look like a Paul Warne team

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Me and you Brin are starting to look like a Paul Warne team
    ....got the teams but don't know what to gamble on for the best.

I'm in the relegation zone, but keeping away from a wooden spoon.