+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cambridge fan here.

Quote Originally Posted by Psaw View Post
    I am familiar with Howloldboy and acido, so i thought id drop in. Im amazed to see this board well used. I used to live in south yorks, and loved it, your gals are special. But with my cambs accent, i had it made.

I made it to a couple of pantos in Barnsley, yes pantos, im not refering to Oakwell. I did see Barnsley a couple of times, i watched Barnsley lose to West Ham in 1977, or was it 78. I had some moments of confusion, wondering if i was in a theatre or at a football ground.

Seeing your stadium on tv, its nothing like it used to be, in fact it looks premiership class. And i know, deep down or not deep down, you want premiership football.

No amount of psychotropic medication is going to relieve you of that delusion, in fact, relegation is more likely. You have neither the money or fan base to sustain that. Everyone has rich owners, and im sure that if your owners bought promotion, they would need foodbanks pretty quick.

If you, by fluke, signed prem class footballers, they would leave panto, i mean pronto for bigger clubs. They wont want to stay at Barnsley. Because any visit to the prem will be as brief as morning dew in summer.

Even West Brom can walk in and take your manager.

Just enjoy being where you are, because looking at the table, even that may not last long. Barnsley is a lovely town, not as nice as Cambridge, but there you go. Stop hankering after what you cant have, you will live longer.

Alan of Back Hill.
    Nice attempt at a wind up but I would have thought your time would be better used training for the boat race , you have only one team to beat & you struggle to do that

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    He is NOT my mate Roma, he is nobody's mate on Footymad to be honest. He is a complete sh*it stirrer of the highest order and he thinks hes funny, Isn't that right 'Frank' ?.
    is he a version of our nudger

Quote Originally Posted by yorkshireborn View Post
    is he a version of our nudger
    Lol, aww I think we're being a bit unfair on Nudger now aren't we, err maybe, err possibly lol. At least our Nudger is nowhere near as bad as this bloke, I think!.

I am willing to have a contest with Nudger. Lets say one to two hundred words of insults, the rest of you can declare a winner.

I will win, i always do. Because i am a Merc compared to you lot being suzuki swifts. Or an eagle compared to a sparrow. Im from darn sarf, we are superior. What makes me even miore superior, is that im a suvverner from anglia.

EHHH, bah gum.

Tharra prick

What makes me even miore superior, is that im a suvverner from anglia.

Yes even miore .
    Quality not quantity required son

I am willing to have a contest with Nudger. Lets say one to two hundred words of insults, the rest of you can declare a winner.

I will win, i always do. Because i am a Merc compared to you lot being suzuki swifts. Or an eagle compared to a sparrow. Im from darn sarf, we are superior. What makes me even miore superior, is that im a suvverner from anglia.

EHHH, bah gum.
    You can't kid a kidder. Superiority is a well known northern characteristic so we don't have to bring it to people's attention. Bye.

I am willing to have a contest with Nudger. Lets say one to two hundred words of insults, the rest of you can declare a winner..
    Err NO, lets say instead that you stay away from here in future, thats my good advice to you for the day!.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12