+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Season so far

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    Bloody Brentford turned the spammers over 2-1 today hopey can you feckin believe that

Kinda nice for them to get beat by the late goal huh!!

As for our season we have had a tough start, but I believe we will get it together and pick up. No panic from me either. Followed this damn club for too long

Hate all this quick fix and want it right here and now whats crept into our game.
    God I’m getting old!! Glad I saw the real game when I did.

Quote Originally Posted by george_kaplan View Post
    Kinda nice for them to get beat by the late goal huh!!

As for our season we have had a tough start, but I believe we will get it together and pick up. No panic from me either. Followed this damn club for too long

Hate all this quick fix and want it right here and now whats crept into our game.
    God I’m getting old!! Glad I saw the real game when I did.
    The results from time, planning and hard work are always more satisfying that having something handed to you on a plate so with you there!

Think we will pick up and we do seem to be trying to lay some pretty firm foundations for the future.

Feel much better debating the Marcelo show then the Ken n’ Den circus not that far back….

Quote Originally Posted by george_kaplan View Post
    Feel much better debating the Marcelo show then the Ken n’ Den circus not that far back….
    I really wish neither of them had been part of our history but you are right it does make you appreciate a little more the here and now.

expect us to get more than enough points off our peers, points off the top 6 are a bonus. 10 to 14 finish i think.

I think we will be fine, I just find it crazy how much we gamble on players staying fit. A fully fit squad and we'd be top 8.

Hope we add to the midfield in January, my only concern now with this season is likes of Raphina and Phillips thinking we aren't progressing enough as the time will come when they both outgrow where we are as a club and I don't want to see them leave particularly Phillips, I'd hold no ill will for him going (unless it was to scum or chelsea) but I'd be very sad to see one of our own leave.

I find it crazy that he’d rather play senior players out of position, rather than give one of the younger lads a chance in their proper position. The young cb only got his chance out of bare necessity and will disappear back into the u23s. Never mind Phillips and Rapha leaving, the youngsters must be wondering what they have to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Billyni View Post
    I find it crazy that he’d rather play senior players out of position, rather than give one of the younger lads a chance in their proper position. The young cb only got his chance out of bare necessity and will disappear back into the u23s. Never mind Phillips and Rapha leaving, the youngsters must be wondering what they have to do.
    Everyone is saying Dallas is not the same player as last season? Well he isn't a midfielder he is a winger but has been good in the back line. His game has suffered a lot since he moved him there.
    Billy the kids already know there is no hope and depending what happens this season and as a lot think MB will disappear but if not I predict a bigger exit of youngsters than this season and there was quite a few.

That’s very cheery Oz 🤣

Quote Originally Posted by ozleeds View Post
    Billy the kids already know there is no hope and depending what happens this season and as a lot think MB will disappear but if not I predict a bigger exit of youngsters than this season and there was quite a few.

Next season for U23's Oz ?

Lots of contracted investment & a fair few work visas applications successfully got for sure.
    Should stump up a decent 'yield' to be fair but talent alone is not enough to propel you to football’s pinnacle.

Mark Jackson requires plenty of 7.5 individual performance scores from games from his players performances then to up their performances even more before telling MB who'll be ready or not.Shewd bloke now and when in charge of U18 squad prior,demanding coach with eyes following on and off pitch activity from his players.

Leeds Utd U23 Squad contract expire dates for you to balance a 2nd opinion ?
    https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/leed...sendeJahr=2022

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)