+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: You can fool some of the people, some of the time......

You can fool some of the people, some of the time......

"Virginia governor election: Biden's presidency in crisis as Republican Glenn Youngkin pulls off huge win
    Democrat support collapses in first major referendum on Joe Biden's presidency"

Americans begin to wake up to the mistake they made. Come back Donald.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...lection-result

I thought the Democrats might make a difference to how the US operates both at home and internationally. I was wrong!

Biden is worse than useless.

Could the Trumpster actually win the next election?

If he retires, plays golf and stops massaging his ego the Republicans will walk back into the White House.

Talking of which sinkov, "You can fool some of the people, some of the time......"

We have a Home Secretary who actually thins Cressida Dick is doing a great job running the Metropolitan Police Force.

Under Dick's watch we have a police officer incarcerated for life for raping and murdering a young woman while arresting her for an alleged breach of Covid rules.

Under Dick's watch we have two serving male police officers who have pleaded guilty to distributing photographs of two butchered sisters slain by a Satanist whack job.

Under Dick's watch, fellow police officers of the two vile offenders received WhatsApp photoshopped images of the two slain and mutilated sisters with the faces of the offenders imposed over the dead bodies.

Women in London are not safe, Dick needs instant dismissal and the misogynistic, racist Metropolitan police force needs sorting from the top to the bottom.

No more excuses. No more exploitation of vulnerable women by serving male police officers. Stop the rot, you can fool some of the people, some of the time, but for the sake of the safety of London's women she needs to go - now.

If this "hard on criminals" specimen refuses to sack Dick, she needs to go too!

Attachment 20286

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Talking of which sinkov, "You can fool some of the people, some of the time......"

We have a Home Secretary who actually thins Cressida Dick is doing a great job running the Metropolitan Police Force.

Under Dick's watch we have a police officer incarcerated for life for raping and murdering a young woman while arresting her for an alleged breach of Covid rules.

Under Dick's watch we have two serving male police officers who have pleaded guilty to distributing photographs of two butchered sisters slain by a Satanist whack job.

Under Dick's watch, fellow police officers of the two vile offenders received WhatsApp photoshopped images of the two slain and mutilated sisters with the faces of the offenders imposed over the dead bodies.

Women in London are not safe, Dick needs instant dismissal and the misogynistic, racist Metropolitan police force needs sorting from the top to the bottom.

No more excuses. No more exploitation of vulnerable women by serving male police officers. Stop the rot, you can fool some of the people, some of the time, but for the sake of the safety of London's women she needs to go - now.

If this "hard on criminals" specimen refuses to sack Dick, she needs to go too!

Attachment 20286
    What does the Leader of HM Opposition and the Mayor of London have to say about this ? You'd think they would be banging the Home Secretary's door down, but all I hear from them is silence. Could it be because they were complicit in this useless lefty toe-rag getting the job in the first place ? I only ask.

I was discussing this very issue this morning on the 'phone with a mate of mine sinkov.

I am bewildered, my mate is bewildered. The streets of London are not safe for women, that is an incontrovertible fact.

We both think the Mayor of London is a first class tw@T, same goes for Starmer, but I am totally befuddled why female MP's from both sides of the House are not taking the lid off.

We have an errant, incompetent sitting government and only Jeremy Corbyn seems to give a $hit.

Attachment 20288

If it were a man running the Met, people would be baying for blood. The fact is that Dick (despite her name) is a woman. The “sisterhood” screaming for equal rights, that women can do a better job than men cannot loose face by having to admit that one of the “sisters” is useless. Men cannot speak out because they would immediately be called racist, ***ually discriminating and mysoginistic.

In addition, Mrs ***** might be hurt and offended by the criticism, needing millions in compensation and therapy for life.

Meanwhile, women are not safe from assault, battery, rape, being “spiked”.

Product of the woke world that we now live in.

Quote Originally Posted by Swissclaret View Post
    If it were a man running the Met, people would be baying for blood. The fact is that Dick (despite her name) is a woman. The “sisterhood” screaming for equal rights, that women can do a better job than men cannot loose face by having to admit that one of the “sisters” is useless. Men cannot speak out because they would immediately be called racist, ***ually discriminating and mysoginistic.

In addition, Mrs ***** might be hurt and offended by the criticism, needing millions in compensation and therapy for life.

Meanwhile, women are not safe from assault, battery, rape, being “spiked”.

Product of the woke world that we now live in.
    Honestly mate I have no idea what is right and wrong anymore.

The world is upside down and the Tories have just voted to keep one of their chums who is on the take in the House of Commons.

Well they would, wouldn't they?

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    "Virginia governor election: Biden's presidency in crisis as Republican Glenn Youngkin pulls off huge win
    Democrat support collapses in first major referendum on Joe Biden's presidency"

Americans begin to wake up to the mistake they made. Come back Donald.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...lection-result
    The sleaze party in full sleaze mode...

https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/n...-41014437.html

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    The sleaze party in full sleaze mode...

https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/n...-41014437.html
    It is very disappointing that parliament was unable to back the "Parliamentary Standards Commissioner", Kathryn Stone and also the parliamentary standards committee over Owen Paterson. Since Paterson has shown not the slightest remorse over the events that have taken place it does beg an answer to the question "Just what will these people do to fill their own pockets".

During the course of my working life I have met several political party leaders of all the political spectrum, only two of whom have left a lasting impression one of which was good the other not so good.

Firstly Margaret Thatcher, who preferred to listen to herself and completely incapable of excepting anyone else's opinion that contradicted her own, whether its was within her own political party or any other source.

Secondly I was impressed with Tony Benn, a true gentleman who would listen intently to what anyone had to say to him and he was prepared to debate with anyone.

Unfortunately the British media thought Thatcher was a saint while Tony Benn was branded a member of the looney left.

One has to wonder what history will make of our present politicians, for my self I would not trust any of them.

The plain and simple truth is Boris Johnson’s government has rewritten the rules to benefit both himself and his mates and their cronies.

The saddest thing is we have the weakest opposition party in political history.

Where we go from here I have no f*cking idea.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)