+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Trevor Kettle in the Firing Line

Trevor Kettle in the Firing Line

Trevor Kettle was the referee at the Plymouth Argyle versus Doncaster Rovers game,
    in which he gave Plymouth 2 penalties.
    Doncaster Rovers manager Richie Wellens could not contain his frustration with Kettle,
    after the penalties, Rovers were one up, when Kettle gave Plymouth the first penalty,
    which Wellens accepted was a foul.
    But the second penalty, Wellens accused ex-Miller Kieran Agard of diving to win it,
    which Wellens got a red card for his reaction to it, from Kettle.
    Wellens said, " the premier league have VAR, referees don't change monentum of the
    game, referees at this level change the monentum ".
    " There not been one bad tackle in the game, theres been 9 yellow cards, my kit man
    text me, asking who's the referee beforehand, its a running joke no one wants him,
    [ to referee their game ] its been like that for years & years ".

How is he officiating L1

Isn't it about time our Trev put his feet up and made himself a cuppa

Good ol' tricky Trev. Still delighting the punters to this day

It's joke that he still has a job. If you watch the EFL highlights on Quest he makes an appalling game changing decision pretty much every week.

It's 16 years since the debacle at Oakwell and he's still doing the same thing week in week out.

Quote Originally Posted by Masbroughstreet View Post

It's 16 years since the debacle at Oakwell and he's still doing the same thing week in week out.
    The only time in my life that I've ever thought that a referee actually cheated. Sure we've had many inept officials over the years but that was and still is (touch wood) the only time I think we referred by a bona fide cheat.

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy King of the West View Post
    The only time in my life that I've ever thought that a referee actually cheated. Sure we've had many inept officials over the years but that was and still is (touch wood) the only time I think we referred by a bona fide cheat.
    If you google his name it seems he's had one of those games for nearly every club in the league, so at least he's consistent.

Karl Robinson has said if Kettle ever referees an Oxford game in future he'll just watch the game from the stands to save himself getting in trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by Masbroughstreet View Post
    If you google his name it seems he's had one of those games for nearly every club in the league, so at least he's consistent.

Karl Robinson has said if Kettle ever referees an Oxford game in future he'll just watch the game from the stands to save himself getting in trouble.
    Their stadium manager would do well to sit Karl over a steel beam or at ground level

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    Their stadium manager would do well to sit Karl over a steel beam or at ground level
    I wish he would when they play us

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast