+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tykes Tv & Red all over

Tykes Tv & Red all over

Ez Tykes TV, the wun wi Luke, Luke, Steve etc shut darn ? Can't find owt abart Blackpool away

That Gally on BBS keeps promoting the Red All Over alternative which is not heyf as good,

A know he ent done matchday vlogs for Stoke and Blackburn although he did interviews. There must be a good reason but the lad (Luke) puts a lot of hard work into providing us with some good matchday material and it's fo nowt. If he's tekkin a break from it or owt like that then fair play. Hope he's oreight whatever it is.

It's been a great watch for me personally over the years since I stopped guin. I dropped on Steve and edda pint wi him a couple o years ago up Hoyland. Good friendly bloke and I mentioned what a great job his young lad does giving us the VLOGS, post match interviews and pre match thoughts etc. Tykes TV is best youtube Reds channel imo.

BARNSLEY ON TOUR is another decent watch. He's a young lad who guz home and away. He doesn't quite get the publicity that the other channels get unfortunately.

Hope everything's alright with the Tykes TV crew. Love their content immensely and look forward to it each week. Definitely agree that if they're taking a break, it's MUCH deserved. All the best wishes over here <3

Steve actually interviewed Luke after the Blackburn game, Luke said there wouldn't be any vlogs for a while

Red all over and the kid who does Barnsely on tour are good to watch, Ive got nowt against any of them.

BUT, there is only ONE Tykes Tv in't there lol, so lets hope Luke and all of his taarn mates will be back again and swearing again soon.
    Last edited by Acido; 29-09-2021 at 08:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    A know he ent done matchday vlogs for Stoke and Blackburn although he did interviews. There must be a good reason but the lad (Luke) puts a lot of hard work into providing us with some good matchday material and it's fo nowt. If he's tekkin a break from it or owt like that then fair play. Hope he's oreight whatever it is.

It's been a great watch for me personally over the years since I stopped guin. I dropped on Steve and edda pint wi him a couple o years ago up Hoyland. Good friendly bloke and I mentioned what a great job his young lad does giving us the VLOGS, post match interviews and pre match thoughts etc. Tykes TV is best youtube Reds channel imo.

BARNSLEY ON TOUR is another decent watch. He's a young lad who guz home and away. He doesn't quite get the publicity that the other channels get unfortunately.
    He's only young he might have discovered there's more to it than just peeing out of. I was like him once. As years go on you get less fanatical

He’s just put on Facebook that he’s packing it in.
    I whisper him well and thanks for all he’s done over the years.

Quote Originally Posted by Doggydo View Post
    He’s just put on Facebook that he’s packing it in.
    I whisper him well and thanks for all he’s done over the years.
    Yes Doggy he's also done a goodbye video on YouTube but said someone may take the channel on and host it. Great effort by the lad Luke over the years. Wish him well with his mental health battle. Top lads the tykestv lot.

You’ve got to be really dedicated to take on something like that and I hope everyone who followed TykesTV appreciate his efforts.

Yeah its a shame but Luke has confirmed it today with this video. He says there are various reasons for it, and to be honest if the mental health is a problem then I can understand him stepping down.

Its not the same of course but I hope somehow that the channel can keep going.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast