+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Predictocomp - WEEK 9

I neither like it or dislike it, i am not involved. When i was involved, if you picked Cambridge or Peterboro i would have an advantage in regards to knowing what is going on under the surface, squad news, manager, form etc.

That would give me an advantage.

I notice Barnsley have been picked again, there are two Barnsley fans here, and another favourite, Blackburn. Other regulars include Reading Cardiff Bradford, in fact there are a lot more.

Can i presume that the author may have mates or info on those clubs.

That is fantasy surely. What would put Griff in the clear is a statistical breakdown of selections, how many times clubs have been picked. Or not. Per division.

Im not doing it, im not involved, after all i want to see my mate Griff in the clear. I am not making accusations, i have a doll beside me called Mabel, who is making me type this. She has a gun. I must do as im told.

I hope you understand griff. Easy crewe win, mabel made me say that.

You’re accusing me of taking an unfair advantage, Frank.

You’re a moron.

I decided to take a look at the past results for this season and to see if a supporter of a any club would have knowledge that would give him an advantage so I used Acidos predictions v Barnsley for reference
    Barnsley have been chosen six times and Acidos points total from those fixtures are.... One point

If griffy is using the method of selection that he said that he would (tbf I've been away and it could have changed) then certain clubs are going to be picked more randomly using that method,you would be surprised how many of the same game comes out randomly if I'm going to put ten £1 bets on at the bookies just going in blind (that's the bets not walking into the bookies)

Frank,you are being a nob as usual,if you're not competing then don't comment

It’s no good telling him Chalky. And he doesn’t have the intellectual capacity to be a nob.

If you cut me chalky do i not bleed? What im trying to say is that you are hurting me, i am sensitive. In fact you only post to tell me off.

You dont like me do you. Griff doesnt, piglet, well everyone. Only Mabel has a positive opinion. If Acido has only one point, and only a lot of research can confirm that, then he must be a moron as well as me.

It doesnt mean he isnt in cahoots, it means hes c rap at forecasting his own team. His intention is still to steal a march.

Mabel isnt here at the moment. I didnt accuse you Griff, Mabel made me do it. This cahoot thing is nonsense. I apologise. In fact, 90 per cent of what ive posted is down to Mabel threatening to shoot me.

I beg understanding on your part. She made me resign predicto. Ill try and get an entry in behind her plastic back. Griff, you are wonderful..

Here you go Frank,Acidos predictions in brackets

Blackpool v Barnsley 1-0 (A)
    Barnsley v Blackburn 0-0 (A)
    Bournemouth v Barnsley 3-0 (H)
    Barnsley v Birmingham 1-1 (A)
    Cardiff v Barnsley 1-1 (H)
    Barnsley v Coventry 1-0 (D)

Quote Originally Posted by Psaw View Post
    If you cut me chalky do i not bleed? What im trying to say is that you are hurting me, i am sensitive. In fact you only post to tell me off.

It took about 5 minutes to work it out Frank and I'm as thick as ****,do I like you,no not really,you pledged £20 for the comp and then withdrew from the promise,the comp last season was a nightmare due to the back log of rearranged fixtures and you decided to make Griffs job worst and then constantly bring the subject up again instead of hanging your hands in shame

Why do you pander to this F ucking retard?

Group A
    Barnsley v Millwall 0-2
    Blackpool v Blackburn D
    Cardiff v Reading 1-1
    QPR v Preston H

Group B
    Accrington v Ipswich D
    Bolton v Shrewsbury 2-0
    Crewe v Cambridge D
    Wycombe v Morecambe 2-1

Group C
    Bradford v Rochdale D
    Carlisle v Forest Green 1-2
    Exeter v Walsall 2-0
    Tranmere v Crawley H

Cheers Griff.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)