+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fatty Boyd

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    I know what you mean (has he bothered his arse getting any training on the subject?) but he does punditry and writes articles for newspapers so he is.
    Sad but true Terry. He's now a modern day literary giant being a hun who can read and write as well as talk $hite (allegedly).

I brought this up on Saturday and his article on Griffiths was a disgrace.The Dees are right to ban him because he was not passing judgement on the player's ability he was inciting the Huns to abuse him for 90 minutes and they barstewards need no FN encouragement.
    As i said at the time he(Boyd)set up a mental health charity because his brother sadly took his own life but he then tries to get the Huns to destabilise the mental health of Leigh Griffiths,he is a hypocritical Hun barsteward.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    I brought this up on Saturday and his article on Griffiths was a disgrace.The Dees are right to ban him because he was not passing judgement on the player's ability he was inciting the Huns to abuse him for 90 minutes and they barstewards need no FN encouragement.
    As i said at the time he(Boyd)set up a mental health charity because his brother sadly took his own life but he then tries to get the Huns to destabilise the mental health of Leigh Griffiths,he is a hypocritical Hun barsteward.
    Very good point G

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    hear hear

It's an interesting one this. I think the fact Boyd is such an utter tool is clouding folk's judgement on the issue raised here. Should football clubs be able to 'ban' journalists just because they don't like what they have said? Obviously it''s their own premises and they can choose who they let in but it just doesn't seem right to me that a club can unilaterally censor the media in this way.

Arrogant Hun k unt. Fat Charlie. And Boyd is worse.
    Puts Charlie in a tricky position though, does he support the club stance over a team mate and anger the knuckledraggers or does he support Boyd's opinion and anger the Club.

Shhh 😆

It's an interesting one this. I think the fact Boyd is such an utter tool is clouding folk's judgement on the issue raised here. Should football clubs be able to 'ban' journalists just because they don't like what they have said? Obviously it''s their own premises and they can choose who they let in but it just doesn't seem right to me that a club can unilaterally censor the media in this way.
    True 100% and they're censoring opposing fans from attending now

What about fans being banned for expressing themselves when their emotions get the better of them at games? Isn't this a form of censorship? Boyd is a former pro and played for the huns - he should know better than most how easy it is to wind up OF fans. Should he be allowed to say and write what he likes because he is part of the media? Of course, this is Scotland - the OF including their former players can target who they want and say what they like without fear of punishment. It makes me sick. And the establishment allow it to continue. Well done Dundee for standing up to this pr1ck.

Quote Originally Posted by DUFCstokie View Post
    What about fans being banned for expressing themselves when their emotions get the better of them at games? Isn't this a form of censorship? Boyd is a former pro and played for the huns - he should know better than most how easy it is to wind up OF fans. Should he be allowed to say and write what he likes because he is part of the media? Of course, this is Scotland - the OF including their former players can target who they want and say what they like without fear of punishment. It makes me sick. And the establishment allow it to continue. Well done Dundee for standing up to this pr1ck.
    And, by the way, call me naive but....how was that article allowed to stand by the Sun? Should never have been allowed to see the light of day without several deletions.

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    And, by the way, call me naive but....how was that article allowed to stand by the Sun? Should never have been allowed to see the light of day without several deletions.
    The Sun 🤔

I think you've answered your own question there bud 🤣

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)