+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Millers Delay Selling Tickets for Charlton Game, Due to possible International Call-u

Millers Delay Selling Tickets for Charlton Game, Due to possible International Call-u

Millers have delayed selling tickets for the away game on Saturday 9th October,
    due to possible international call ups, for Millers players.
    The club don't want to sell tickets, after what happened with the Lincoln City game,
    so the club will have a short window to sell tickets for the game, if played.

Shane called up to NI squad

I'd be surprised if its on. Charlton will have some int call ups anyway.

Hope it is on as I am down London anyway for the NFL game on the Sunday

Shame if it’s off cos charlton are struggling badly at minute..a 4-1 home loss tonight..

Quote Originally Posted by clarkey1974 View Post
    Shame if it’s off cos charlton are struggling badly at minute..a 4-1 home loss tonight..
    Come on clarkey, how long have you been a Miller? What normally happens when we face a team on a long losing streak? Let's wait and play them when they get a bit better

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Come on clarkey, how long have you been a Miller? What normally happens when we face a team on a long losing streak? Let's wait and play them when they get a bit better
    Yes your right,I had all day to post that but suddenly slightly after a 3-0 win I decide to post it…everyone drops their guard sometimes..😁..

Confirmed Charlton Athletic v Rotherham United game off, due to International call-ups.