+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This is not a joke *4

This is not a joke *4

I know this is not the place for intellectual discussion, but making you aware of what you cant grasp is entertaining.

Imagine a ship, the captain is on the bridge. He has charts, a se xtant, eyesight, radar, binoculars etc.

To guide the ship, he sends commands to the engine room. The engine room responds, but it cant see where the ship is going. It just responds. The engine room has been built by a bigger engine room maker. This engine room maker creates a big engine called stars.

Tammy of Ashill road.

It's all about team work though isn't it Frank,the engine doesn't need to know where it's heading just how fast to go

The only one of these 'intetllectual discussions' that you pride yourself on that ever got me thinking was the one about the octopus (or whatever it was) deciding to see what was above him and accidentally put his head through a tyre that was floating in the sea,for some reason I found that very sad but the rest is pap

No no no no no chalky, its not about team work. Having said that we are a bit closer.

Your captain has seen fit to reply, so what could your engine room be?

If a turtle bobbed its head up once and found itself surrounded by rubber, in all of the oceans of this planet, that wouldd be a remarkable thing, an infinate number to one against it happening.

But that fails to approach the odds of County ever getting out of NON LEAGUE.

p.s hows sue?

Quote Originally Posted by Psaw View Post

If a turtle bobbed its head up once and found itself surrounded by rubber, in all of the oceans of this planet, that wouldd be a remarkable thing, an infinate number to one against it happening.

But the way that I see it the odds of that happening are greatly reduced if the turtle was looking up and saw what he thought was a round window to the outside world so headed up to it and poked his head through and only found disappointment

I've no idea how Sue is,she hasn't spoken to me in months,don't ask me why because I seriously don't know,it was like somebody switching a light off it was that sudden,maybe one day she will tell me who knows

No no no no no chalky, its not about team work. Having said that we are a bit closer.

Your captain has seen fit to reply, so what could your engine room be?
    I've not an idea what you are on about Frank,is it a religious scenario or summat because my mind used to wander in Sunday school

You have to remember though Chalky that Frank is basically thick. He doesn’t know what he’s talking about either, which is why there’s so few folk posting on here any more.

I remember when the Carlisle board had threads with 4 reads. Your pedantry Griff is overwhelming. You are a great typist, pointed in the right direction, you can collate and produce stats. Your role in predictocomp is perfect.

If you were a painter, there would be one stroke of paint on canvass, and the colour would trouble you, red or blue? Red, for commies eh?

These threads do get a good read so it cant all be bad. If the club had a normal owner, i probably wouldnt be here.

This is a way of undermining the owners, you cant ban united fans for the sake of politics.

You cant. Even a small pebble in a big pond makes a ripple, there will be United fans reading this. As for the point of this thread, its part of how this world works. And informing you of what you need to know ....naaaa. If your mind wanders in sunday school chalky, you will give this ten seconds if that.

Quote Originally Posted by griff View Post
    You have to remember though Chalky that Frank is basically thick. He doesn’t know what he’s talking about either, which is why there’s so few folk posting on here any more.
    He does seem to talk a lot without actually saying much Griff

p.s hows sue?
    Tracking down the Retard who accused me of taking drugs… F ucking really….

You can ping in & out of Forums but you need some serious help Frank….

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)