+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Barnsley v Notts Forest match thread

Florist switched system, Schopp had no idea how to combat it?
    His tactics don't work it's clear the players are not comfortable with how he wants us to play!
    He needs sacking tonight so we can get someone in before it's too late!

Name:  63096335-1ADF-4A0E-A8BC-7E104D8AD893.jpg
Views: 529
Size:  20.3 KB

That was tactically shocking with plenty of light weight displays on show tonight.

Schopp has no idea needs to go now.

With the death of football at Oakwell this, Schopp should be closed due to bereavement.

Get rid of shloppy now and put devaney in charge against millwall it'll give the tossers who appointed him time to look for another cheap replacement

Truly cannot even put to words how mad I am right now at the effort today. This team's talent is absolutely not relegation worthy, but alas here we are because of this lackluster and horrible performance (yet again). Need to turn this around NOW. Need a spark.

Why do we have to keep trying the unknown Austrian all the time, as we've seen it won't work out everytime and I think that particular well has run dry!.

Somebody suggested appoint from within, and see what Martin Devaney might do with them for the rest of the season. Thats not a bad idea I suppose, but lets remember the obvious ehh, we're still stuck with Schopp for the time being. And Ive got the feeling that this lot won't care and will stick with him until the new year, and by then of course it will be far too late and they will be selling off our best players again.

Dear me that was truly abysmal tonight. Am almost lost for words how shyte that was. At half time I was angry with the performance despite being 1 nil up.

I watched us at Blackpool on a foreign TV channel and declined to comment on this forum because that was crap also.

The head coach clearly doesn't have a connection with the players. His tactics are very questionable. He can't change the way a game is going. The players look confused as to doing what he's asking of them and are embarrassingly all over the place.

Schopps message should be starting to come through by now loud and clear but we are getting worse game by game. It's worrying.

I'd sack him personally. Its not like me to say such a thing after a short space of time but the guy looks uninspiring and out of his depth. Sorry Markus but it's time tha got thi hat n coyt.

We were saying give him time a month ago, as he'd only had 4 or 5 games then. That seemed like the correct thing to do of course, but like you also say now Pass, its getting worse each game and NOT better.

You know that scenario where the coach/manager allegedly loses the dressing room (a lot like we saw under Morais), and the players just don't seem to want to put the effort in anymore for him. It certainly seems like that is happening and while I can see the players do look confused and irritated, that angers me because they can't be blameless in all of this.

Refusing to put a shift in because you don't like or don't agree with the boss is one thing, but its also like they are sticking the middle finger up at us fans as well when they do that!!.
    Last edited by Acido; 29-09-2021 at 10:42 PM.

That's the first game I've seen this season and was unable to attend Oakwell due to back problems. I now' understand what you've all been saying. Having Morris or Obbi available won't change that. I couldn't understand what we were trying to do or how we were trying to play. Certain players were doing their best (Kitching stood out) but even at half time I wasn't happy with the performance. You could see how Forest were going to score their goals and we did nothing to nullify that. Not good enough after 10 games and I can't see the manager surviving this one, and it's not like me to not give someone a chance. Interesting to see iseka and Gomes discussing something when walking off at the end of the match - they clearly weren't happy with something regarding our play.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast