+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Dons vs Tims. Glass vs Postecoglou. Battle for 6th Place Match Thread

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    Well that pube sandwich worry lasted a long time.

Absolutely shambolic defending - again.

£30 plus well saved today…
    This is looking right a proper humping. Ramsay is left 2 against 1 every time they break. The prawcess ain’t working

Anyone else lost sound?

Not a great loss I'll admit.

Hayes surely has to get dragged he's been standout p1sh.

The marking of Kyogo by Bates was poor granted but if anyone can tell me what Ross McCrorie is doing at the throw in I’d love to know. He backs away, leaves Mckenzie on his own with a 2 on 1 at the throw that allows the cross and he’s in complete no mans land with no Celtic player around him. He stays beside mckenzie the cross is a damn sight harder to come in. Complete amateur level football from him.

Quote Originally Posted by DonUnder View Post
    Anyone else lost sound?

Not a great loss I'll admit.

Hayes surely has to get dragged he's been standout p1sh.
    No - you lucky sod.

I’m still getting the insightful analysis of Andy Walker.

Is Hayes playing? Hadn’t noticed…

Quote Originally Posted by Baggios_Ponytail View Post
    The marking of Kyogo by Bates was poor granted but if anyone can tell me what Ross McCrorie is doing at the throw in I’d love to know. He backs away, leaves Mckenzie on his own with a 2 on 1 at the throw that allows the cross and he’s in complete no mans land with no Celtic player around him. He stays beside mckenzie the cross is a damn sight harder to come in. Complete amateur level football from him.
    McCrorie, as we all know, is not and never will be a CH.

It’s this kind of stupidity - persisting with shyte like playing him at CH every week - that will get Glass sacked.

That said. McKenzie was nowhere near tight enough with his man. Sorry, but the lad canna defend worth a fuuck. He’s simply nae good enough…

Hayes needs binned.

No - you lucky sod.

I’m still getting the insightful analysis of Andy Walker.

Is Hayes playing? Hadn’t noticed…
    Hayes is having an absolute shocker.

McCrorie, as we all know, is not and never will be a CH.

It’s this kind of stupidity - persisting with shyte like playing him at CH every week - that will get Glass sacked.

That said. McKenzie was nowhere near tight enough with his man. Sorry, but the lad canna defend worth a fuuck. He’s simply nae good enough…
    Oh aye it was atrocious on all levels. McKenzie mis-controls for the throw, he then switches off after the mistake (dwelling on the error perhaps rather than getting focused), he then is left with a 2 on 1 due to McCrorie who can’t defend for toffee deciding to back away into a position where there is no Celtic player within a 20m radius of him! Ball comes in and Bates gets out of position and we go a goal down. Awful all around.

Well that’s an absolute miracle we are only 1-0 down , shows how poor this Celtic side are . If we’d played like this against Celtic of two or three seasons ago we’d be 3 or 4 nil down by now.

We don’t look like scoring, that is a major problem when the team is chasing the game.

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast