+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Dons vs Tims. Glass vs Postecoglou. Battle for 6th Place Match Thread

Quote Originally Posted by sonofrgmsdad View Post
    Scum getting treated to a beating as well.

What is happening to Scottish footballs money? We give them the most of it. Each of them only had 3 Scots in their starting 11 last week. They are pissing our money somewhere into the North Sea.

Yet despite this they give us a Carlsberg evening.
    Addendum as edit doesn't seem to work for me.

Each of the bigot brothers have played 2 but they have a grand total of 0 (yes nil) points. Will there be embarrassement headlines tomorrow?

Yet there is still the embarrassing possibility of both getting parachuted into the Conference league play offs. Cringe.

All the best min.

Quote Originally Posted by sonofrgmsdad View Post

Yet there is still the embarrassing possibility of both getting parachuted into the Conference league play offs. Cringe.
    Really? Christ, I thought we were done with the parachuting nonsense once we'd gotten to the group stages.

Quote Originally Posted by Toe_Poke View Post
    Really? Christ, I thought we were done with the parachuting nonsense once we'd gotten to the group stages.
    I'm afraid not. Here's how the stupidity of the Europa League Group works (the one the bigots are in)

1st in Group - through to last 16 of Europa League
    2nd in Group - play off against 3rd place in Champions League group for place in last 16 of Europa League
    3rd in Group - play off against 2nd in Conference League group for place in last 16 of Conference League
    4th in Group - oot, amazingly enough no doggy lifes left!!

F*ck UEFA and their money grabbing protectionist ways

Cup fitba was really popular because of the possibility of giant killing.

I can sort of understand the financial logic in group stages but this parachuting crap just buggers up the whole thing.

Personally I would give the group stages a miss too.

When the Dons lost to Raith Rovers they were out of the competition, and deserved to be out.
    Well done Raith Rovers.
    It’s what cup football is all about.

I see that we have abandoned any attempts to check vaccine passports this Sunday due to a combination of the utter fiasco of the app plus apparently getting a bunch of extra guidance only today about how the scheme should operate. Sense has at least prevailed as that was a shambles in the making for Sunday. Dundee away will be less than 10,000 crowd so our first game where we will need it will be Hibs at home on the 23rd so give us time to get properly organised to minimise disruption hopefully.

Football clubs should tell Mrs Krankie to stick her vaccine passport where the sun doesn't shine.

The covid insanity won't end until people stop going along with it.

Get the feeling that Cormack, along with every other Tory, is enjoying this moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    I see that we have abandoned any attempts to check vaccine passports this Sunday due to a combination of the utter fiasco of the app plus apparently getting a bunch of extra guidance only today about how the scheme should operate. Sense has at least prevailed as that was a shambles in the making for Sunday. Dundee away will be less than 10,000 crowd so our first game where we will need it will be Hibs at home on the 23rd so give us time to get properly organised to minimise disruption hopefully.
    It’s been a colossal head****. I’ve given up, after multiple attempts to get it to work. I’ll delete it from my phone and add it to the list that’s now the length of the street, of the failures of these useless, shameless pricks. No excuses, no deflection, although the gullible and zealous will no doubt race to their defence, as a constitutional rubber bone is thrown as appeasement.

This government lark must be the easiest ride available since Cove Mary declared her legs shut.

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast