+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Dons vs Tims. Glass vs Postecoglou. Battle for 6th Place Match Thread

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Nice of the SFA to cover the training costs who hasn’t used a remote control and a two way radio

“We are keen to hear the views of the clubs, officials and fans and look forward to discussions over the next few months," says Ian Maxwell.

A deid rat in the post, I hope, will serve as a putrefying 3D symbol of my disapproval. Not that such vermin, live or otherwise, even in the Queens Park/Mount Florida/Govanhill/Shawlands area of Glasgow, are uncommon, given the current detritus-ridden state of the place.

It’s been a colossal head****. I’ve given up, after multiple attempts to get it to work. I’ll delete it from my phone and add it to the list that’s now the length of the street, of the failures of these useless, shameless pricks. No excuses, no deflection, although the gullible and zealous will no doubt race to their defence, as a constitutional rubber bone is thrown as appeasement.

This government lark must be the easiest ride available since Cove Mary declared her legs shut.

The purpose of the app/passport is to encourage vaccine uptake in youngsters. It hasn’t been handled well, much like everything else with Covid but the info for it is still easily obtained without it. Malfunctioning apps isn’t something for anyone to lose their sh1t over, unless £37b was spent on it.

The SNP haven't thrown a constitutional bone in years

“the info for it is still easily obtained without it.”

Second post above, my friend. I have a .PDF downloaded yesterday, which I have sent from my phone to my laptop so that I can print it, but I don’t like the look of the quality of it, and after a week or two in an inside pocket, that will deteriorate. As I said in the same message, my entry to the ground matters little to an organisation that has been paid upfront, if their scanner can’t read it.

Having it on my phone, since I’ve been forced to keep my season ticket in that format, would be preferable. Fortunately, the club has taken a sensible approach for once, and told us to forget Sunday’s trial run. Spot-checking defeats the initial purpose anyway, and the mid-month concession to venues demonstrates how poorly-planned it was originally.

It’s another ****-up, pure and simple, on what seems like a pretty simple data management and retrieval system. IT geekery in tandem with back-of-a-falafel-packet policy-making is a shotgun marriage made in some sulphur-stinking corner of hell.

Failure after ****-up after error. Swinney, as Covid Minister, has his paw prints all over it, but the thought of resignation would never enter his head, a common trait in both Parliaments reigning over us.

I trust I can rely on your vote?

Votes? You don’t need folk to vote for you in Scotland. Just bung the PM a wedge & you’ll end up in the Scottish office.

That said, I definitely would. There’s a chance it may count too in an independent Scotland.

Away fae the politics there's a real chance we'll start (and therefore probably end) the match in 9th place with 6 of the next 7 games to follow against Top 6 sides. Picked a great time to turn the clock back 10 years with 2nd place & Champions League up for grabs!

Quote Originally Posted by RedLineRed View Post
    Away fae the politics there's a real chance we'll start (and therefore probably end) the match in 9th place with 6 of the next 7 games to follow against Top 6 sides. Picked a great time to turn the clock back 10 years with 2nd place & Champions League up for grabs!
    It definitely has the feeling of 94-95 about it. But no matter how bad our central defence looks, John Inglis should NEVER be panic-bought, like 6 did in November 1994.

“the info for it is still easily obtained without it.”

Second post above, my friend. I have a .PDF downloaded yesterday, which I have sent from my phone to my laptop so that I can print it, but I don’t like the look of the quality of it, and after a week or two in an inside pocket, that will deteriorate. As I said in the same message, my entry to the ground matters little to an organisation that has been paid upfront, if their scanner can’t read it.

Having it on my phone, since I’ve been forced to keep my season ticket in that format, would be preferable. Fortunately, the club has taken a sensible approach for once, and told us to forget Sunday’s trial run. Spot-checking defeats the initial purpose anyway, and the mid-month concession to venues demonstrates how poorly-planned it was originally.

It’s another ****-up, pure and simple, on what seems like a pretty simple data management and retrieval system. IT geekery in tandem with back-of-a-falafel-packet policy-making is a shotgun marriage made in some sulphur-stinking corner of hell.

Failure after ****-up after error. Swinney, as Covid Minister, has his paw prints all over it, but the thought of resignation would never enter his head, a common trait in both Parliaments reigning over us.

I trust I can rely on your vote?
    I had a terrible time trying to get mine yesterday as well. I ended up phoning the helpline because, even although I had inserted all of the relevant details online, it wouldn’t process or allow me to login. The two people I spoke to initially on the helpline couldn’t get rid of me quick enough! When I tried a third time and explained my predicament to the girl on the phone, asking her to confirm that this was indeed a helpline (due to the unhelpful duo I had spoken to moments prior to that), she confirmed that it was a helpline and that she would try and help me. I eventually managed to download a PDF file but I wasn’t sure how to save it to my phone so I ended up somehow attaching it in a text to myself! Anyway, as far as tomorrow’s game is concerned, this all now appears to be in vain! I never, ever, expect these processes, when it comes to the government, to be straightforward as they always seem to fu** it up!

I managed to get my original paper copy followed by a download which I now have in my photos by means of a screenshot.
    Trying to keep the download on my home page resulted in bugger all.

I presume the English ditched their version because it wouldn’t work.

Which is strange really because I was in Hungary in May when they moved from a paper copy of proof to a phone app and it seemed to work for them.

I didn’t get one because I hadn’t been vaccinated in Hungary but the Hungarians didn’t seem to have any trouble.

It was all sidestepped for the summer anyway but I have a feeling it’ll be brought back for the winter and I would rather I had the proper Scottish version on my phone since it seems close to the EU recognising the NHS app.

No to John Inglis

If the vaccines work, vaccine passports are unnecessary.

If the vaccines don't work, vaccine passports are also unnecessary.

Maybe our numpty politicians will get that into their thick heads eventually.

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast