+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Dons vs Tims. Glass vs Postecoglou. Battle for 6th Place Match Thread

Aye, I knew about the replacement card, but I was on holiday at the time with a tight deadline to get back for one of the early games, so I took the download option. Nae problem with it apart from the iPhone battery gluttony, which I hope IOS 15.0.1, just downloaded, might improve. Having the readable codes in the same place would be a bonus, but after last night’s and today’s angst (it’s our fault because we overloaded the system - it’s 2021 FFS, nae 1314), I’ve less urgency to get it before Sunday, if I attend.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Banana for anyone who can guess what put him there
    Somethin deep fried which looked affa like a Mars bar afore, durin, and efter bein deep fried .... Ah hope

Dumbartons second biggest/daftest anti vaxxer, who has spent the last two years relentlessly educating the sheeple about the fake China virus, great reset, Bill Gates nanobots & the worthless vaccine passports, is currently in hospital just now. Not looking great for him.

Was it Jupiter's edginess?
    I'd heard it could result in hospitalisation.

Quote Originally Posted by Auldtoontoby View Post
    57, you can still get a season ticket card instead of the smart phone thing, but you have to ask for it .
    I did and recieved it quickly
    As for the app .. I tried for ages last night, getting to various stages until got to part about my details CHI number etc and it said it couldn't find me on system.
    I tried that part multiple times then gave up.
    About an hour later I tried again as the app was in fone , to my surprise I got in , wanted a few minutes then my vaccine record an QR code appeared

Hey, mines is working as well now.

I get my booster on Wednesday, I wonder if it goes on automatically.

Back on track

I can't see anything other than a thrashing for the Dons tomorrow.

Obviously I hope I'm wrong, a right thumping will put Glass under severe pressure.

If we don't stick with Glass we will end up with one of the usual suspects and our style of football will stay stuck in the dark ages.

If we are in relegation trouble come February then fair enough, otherwise keep the faith.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Back on track

yes , I saw the highlights v Leverkusen & they had plenty of opportunities to score

which against us they will no doubt

hard to believe they are only 2 points above us

Dumbartons second biggest/daftest anti vaxxer, who has spent the last two years relentlessly educating the sheeple about the fake China virus, great reset, Bill Gates nanobots & the worthless vaccine passports, is currently in hospital just now. Not looking great for him.

S e x change

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Back on track

Obviously I hope I'm wrong, a right thumping will put Glass under severe pressure.

If we don't stick with Glass we will end up with one of the usual suspects and our style of football will stay stuck in the dark ages.

If we are in relegation trouble come February then fair enough, otherwise keep the faith.
    Aye I’m thinking same for morn , saw enough of Celtic against Leverkusen the other night to suggest they could put our dodgy defence to the sword if given the opportunity.

This season has to be seen as a transitional one and I’d agree that unless seriously facing relegation we should stick with Glass.

AFC have absolutely done the right thing refusing to participate in this clusterfuuck passport nonsense tomorrow.

They have a duty of care to their staff and customers. Trying to enforce this tomorrow would have been utter chaos.

I’ve seen the words “encourage” and “convince” used on here to try and explain the reasoning for the passports with regard to getting younger people vaccinated - that’s nice, but I prefer “bully” and “coerce” myself from an authoritarian government that are way overstepping the mark these days.

Hey ho, to-mate-o / tomato.

As for the game, there is more chance of Swinney and the SNP holding their hands up and admitting they’ve made a complete cuunt of this, than there is of AFC keeping a clean sheet the morn.

No away win since February for Timothy you say, I lack confidence that run will be extended tomorrow…

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    AFC have absolutely done the right thing refusing to participate in this clusterfuuck passport nonsense tomorrow.

They have a duty of care to their staff and customers. Trying to enforce this tomorrow would have been utter chaos.

I’ve seen the words “encourage” and “convince” used on here to try and explain the reasoning for the passports with regard to getting younger people vaccinated - that’s nice, but I prefer “bully” and “coerce” myself from an authoritarian government that are way overstepping the mark these days.

Hey ho, to-mate-o / tomato.

As for the game, there is more chance of Swinney and the SNP holding their hands up and admitting they’ve made a complete cuunt of this, than there is of AFC keeping a clean sheet the morn.

No away win since February for Timothy you say, I lack confidence that run will be extended tomorrow…
    Downloading the pdf was a piece of piss.

We'll get horsed tomorrow.

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast