+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: Dons vs Tims. Glass vs Postecoglou. Battle for 6th Place Match Thread

Glass also talks complete and utter nonsense at times - in the P and J online this afternoon, he’s on about “negating” defensive errors. Negate means to nullify, as one midfielder might do to an opposition midfielder. “Eradicate” is the correct word, surely! He’s starting to sound like a stuck record too, keeping repeating things like “we’re not far off where we want to be” - where’s that then, sixth or seventh instead of ninth!? We are f*ucking miles away from where we need to be - we are ELEVEN points off top spot after 8 games and Hearts have more than double our points total! Of our 8 points, we were also lucky with three of them, with a late draw and a late victory in a couple of the earlier games. Complete and utter shambles!!

so that's 9 on the the bounce without a win and four straight league defeats, next up a visit to Dens and we all know that the thumb loves a goal against us, I can honestly see Dumpdee getting their first league win of the season against us (Griffiths with the winner) to make it 10 on the bounce without a win, and then next up will be Hibs, Huns and then the diet huns, after that run we could very well be in 11th or 12th spot.
    But nothing to worry about as we have a great group of players here and everyone can see what the management team are trying to do with.
    FFS Glass change the fkn record, you are very much well out of your depth here, but it's not really all your own fault.
    Dave fkn Cormack is fully to blame for the situation that the club is in, it's time to fix this now before it is too late and I am sure Dave and the boys will find a job for Glass back at Atlanta reserves or with Atlanta youths or something like that as that is his level.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    Not Kenny Shiels then?
    I’d take him over Glass

The Premiership needs a strong aberdeen, alang with st Johnstone and Dundee Utd. Hope you still manage to pip the tims for 6th place, would much rather make that long journey to auld Aiberdeen, than the short ane to the midden

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    so that's 9 on the the bounce without a win and four straight league defeats, next up a visit to Dens and we all know that the thumb loves a goal against us, I can honestly see Dumpdee getting their first league win of the season against us (Griffiths with the winner) to make it 10 on the bounce without a win, and then next up will be Hibs, Huns and then the diet huns, after that run we could very well be in 11th or 12th spot.
    But nothing to worry about as we have a great group of players here and everyone can see what the management team are trying to do with.
    FFS Glass change the fkn record, you are very much well out of your depth here, but it's not really all your own fault.
    Dave fkn Cormack is fully to blame for the situation that the club is in, it's time to fix this now before it is too late and I am sure Dave and the boys will find a job for Glass back at Atlanta reserves or with Atlanta youths or something like that as that is his level.
    Pretty sure Griffiths won't be playing against us. His hearing for kicking the flare into the crowd is the week before we play them and can only assume he will get a ban for a few games. For some reason I am actually confident we will beat them to give Glass a temporary relief but can see us taking either 0 or 1 point from the sevco/hibs/hertz games and even Motherwell at home after that will be tough and so the pressure for Cormack to do something to replace Glass by the next International window (after the Motherwell game)will be huge I would imagine.

Doug Marr, former Aberdeen teacher, who by the content of his column in today's Herald, taught Johnny Hewitt, goes on to give his view on the current Pittodrie situation, based on watching us succumb to St Paisley last week, "In recent Aberdeen games it’s obvious the manager is attempting to develop a style in which the ball is played out from the back. Unfortunately, he appears to be using the Readers’ Digest coaching manual; the one in which the sections on passing and ball control have been abridged or omitted."

"That's", as the blessed Kevin Anthony Francis Rowland comments in his show peroration as he introduces the band during the epic majesty of a 22-minute This Is What She's Like, "Abowt the soize of eet".

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I’d take him over Glass
    So would I to be fair...

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718