+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: County on Saturday

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    I feel it's only fair that they should be made to finish 11th ��.
    Not 12th?

Who’s that reserved for??

Not enough evidence seemingly...

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/58914770

A not surprising outcome, but far from the "exoneration" of which County have spoken of today. Another horrible response from an alleged "community club"

What is clear is that County have conducted themselves in a disgusting manner throughout. From the fans at the game, then Malky at full time, followed up by premature statements. They have failed in their responsibility as a club. Never have they forcibly called out racism. Rightly or wrongly they will always be tainted by the manager they have appointed and his own unacceptable behaviour in this event has demonstrated exactly why they will be judged.

United as a club have conducted themselves very well. Proud of Courts as our manager calling out racism in an obvious and clearly emotional and honest manner. Supporting our players clearly and unequivocally. The club have released considered statements at the correct time and have remained strong and consistent throughout.

What is unclear is whether the SPFL will or have reached out to Jeando in any way. Would love that aspect of the enquiry to be more open.

Most importantly I hope Jeando feels the support of the club and fans. I hope the SPFL do their duty too now and look after the player

I don’t know why RC are getting all getting all sacrosanct in their latest ‘statement’. All the report says is that their is ‘insufficient evidence’ so it’s basically a not proven verdict. It may well have happened but the SPFL don’t feel they have enough to act on. It’s not exactly a not guilty on all charges m’Lud.

Its a shame that this has happened and its a shame it couldn't be proven 100% either way. I have no doubt that Jeando heard something, don't think he made it up. I'm really hoping though that it was a miscommunication though as I don't want to think that any fan would racially abuse him.
    Last edited by tHeArAb; 15-10-2021 at 09:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BackRowArab View Post
    Its a shame that this has happened and its a shame it couldn't be proven 100% either way. I have no doubt that Jeando heard something, don't think he made it up. I'm really hoping though that it was a miscommunication though as I don't want to think that any fan would racially abuse him.
    Yeah think so also and hope that’s the case. No time for any s.hite like that. Also well done to Tam for standing up for his player. Saw his interview yesterday, very good indeed, again. Really warming to oor Tam now, keep it up bud.
    Last edited by tHeArAb; 15-10-2021 at 10:00 AM.

👍🏼

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    ����
    Cheers, again my apologies

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)