+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Match day v Forest Green

Match day v Forest Green

So what are we all hoping for - the best or expecting the worse. I don't mind losing if we play well and the other team are better.... but another abject performance will seriously annoy me.

I agree with all that. I want good performances from Guy and Mellish to justify their new contracts, I want Beech to learn from what he’s seen this last fortnight (I won’t hold my breath) and I want to see some evidence that there’s been some shooting practice this week - in short I want us to take advantage of this wonderful surface that Dave Mitchell and team have gifted us. If I see a modicum of success I’ll be happy.

Oh, and no rain in the Paddock please.

Comments from their owner. He’s right though, ties are a anachronism nowadays- though with out Board stuck in the 70s what do you expect?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FApFpL1X...pg&name=medium

Quote Originally Posted by griff View Post
    Comments from their owner. He’s right though, ties are a anachronism nowadays- though with out Board stuck in the 70s what do you expect?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FApFpL1X...pg&name=medium
    What we lack ... a sensible modern approach that is in contact with the grass roots .... and one does not need a lengthy questionnaire to understand that!

From the FG board - 5 predict a draw and 25 a FG win.

From our prediction league - Home 4 Draw 2 Away 10

Weather forecast 15.00 to 17.00 - 12 degrees, 95 % + chance of rain, 26 k/h wind

https://twitter.com/officialcufc/sta...640002/photo/1

CB has responded

Armer left back
    Dinzenyo Feeny Whelan centre backs
    Reilly right back
    Guy Dickenson Mellish mis field
    Gime and Young up front

Gibson and Macdonald injured - we will miss the former unless Dickenson turns up

Clough and Jensen should be starting.

Our four worst performing players this season (Norma, Guy, Dickerson & Mellish) all retain their places.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)