Its Halesowen v Wisbech saturday, its going to be ugly. I have watched Halesowen on Yeltz tv, a match of the day quality video, and they have cracking players. Im sure scouts are flocking there. Halesowen used to be one of my favourite clubs during my time in brum, a lovely club.

If the Fenmen keep it down to 6, they will be doing well. Whether Wisbech field a team at all will be an achievement, they are either injured, ill, or absent. Even players on the pitch are there in body only. What is this absence nonsense?

East Anglia is a disaster, no team is in the top half of any league. Norwich have nul points, Ipswich are an embarrassment, Posh thank the lord are going to get relegated, and Cambridge are plunging.

Histon are bottom, wisbech are second from bottom, Cambridge city have hauled themselves off the bottom and are half way, just.

Kings Lynn are bottom. Stevenage, is that Anglia,? are bottom. And keeping in the bottom style, i would figuratively bend down and show him bottom to the general manager of United at Gresty road, if i were there.

Cambridge will be bottom soon. When you think of Stockport, Chesterfield, Notts Co, Wrexham......United will be non league soon.

Karl, of Hollywood, Birmingham