+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread vs. Woking 02.10.21 [NL]

Quote Originally Posted by WarsopPie View Post
    If we are going to ever get out this league we need a couple of Monsters in the side it’s a physical league unfortunately we don’t really have any one that get mix it up and evidently we don’t have much character in the side after this today. Discipline abysmal
    This, we're complete wet blankets. We don't have that in the middle of the park to disrupt things and drive on through the lines. We're weak to put a tackle in and teams just run through the middle of us. We miss multiple chances most weeks to put the game to bed. Seriously IB, sort it out mate cause you're letting the season slip away. The thing is I don't think we're going to improve as much as he thinks we are in his interviews. I'd love to be wrong but I think our team is at its limit. We need a couple of signings at least, one a centre mid to win the ball and offer some muscle and someone else to put the ball in the net. Oh well I'm really looking forward to a wet Tuesday night in Halifax now, I'll prepare myself for disappointment.

Other than the PO SF that went to Extra time, that's the first time we've conceded 4 goals at this level.

And its good night from me!!

Hard to take any positives from today.

My concern level has officially switched from green to amber.

We can't afford any blips, and it's questionable whether this is even a blip or something more. Action required.

There have been a lot of screw ups leading up to this...

Committing to carry on with the 3-5-2, failing to recruit for it, but sticking with it nevertheless, then having to change it..
    And if they can mess up like that, it maybe casts a different light on the midfield rebuild and any other decision that's been made, frankly

October's got to be about getting Slocombe and Cameron back, battling out results and seeing what team IB can put together as his best XI

Quote Originally Posted by WarsopPie View Post
    If we are going to ever get out this league we need a couple of Monsters in the side it’s a physical league unfortunately we don’t really have any one that get mix it up and evidently we don’t have much character in the side after this today. Discipline abysmal
    Sorry, Warsop, but all the monsters have already been bought and sold. Only lettuce leaves now available.

I think the cheerleaders need to start dancing quick or there could be trouble!

On PPG we are down to 9th.

Also down to 9th on goals conceded (Halifax top on 0.89)

Only teams we have beaten so far are all 15th as it stands or below.

Including or excluding the expunged game at Dover, we now have fewer points than at this stage last season.

If we don't qualify for the playoffs then the players, IB and Doyle should be hung from the goalposts by their knackers. Unacceptable. If the only teams we've beaten are 15th and below then this is really concerning.

Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast