+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Score, scorers and attendance predictions vs. Halifax Town 05.10.21 [NL]

Score, scorers and attendance predictions vs. Halifax Town 05.10.21 [NL]

Halifax 1 - 2 Notts

Rodrigues, Roberts

444 away Pies

Halitosis 2-0 Not so good on the night , the rot continues.

456 brave, hard as nail Magpies who have my admiration.

1 all.

Wootton.

478 including the 2 extra I'm bringing with me so doing my bit ha ha.

We've got a really good record against Halifax. 26 meetings, all league games, and only once have we failed to score against them (a 0-0 in 1962). Did the double over them in 2019/20 but only took 1 point from them last season - drawing 1-1 at the Shay.

They beat Stockport 3-0 in their last home game but only drew 0-0 at Barnet on Saturday, their 3rd consecutive clean sheet.

Surely we can't lose three on the trot and we'd probably settle for a point.

0-0

Sadly, my prediction is P-P "Match Postponed - Waterlogged Pitch".

The weather (having checked the BBC Weather page for Halifax) is looking pretty terrible throughout tomorrow with rain from the night before all the way up until kick off, and getting heavier in the afternoon. I can't imagine that The Shay has the facilities to deal with that.

Shame as I was actually planning on going to this one.

Quote Originally Posted by SlockyNCFC View Post
    Sadly, my prediction is P-P "Match Postponed - Waterlogged Pitch".

The weather (having checked the BBC Weather page for Halifax) is looking pretty terrible throughout tomorrow with rain from the night before all the way up until kick off, and getting heavier in the afternoon. I can't imagine that The Shay has the facilities to deal with that.

Shame as I was actually planning on going to this one.
    Yeah, unless the forecast changes it’s hard to see how it’ll be on. Hammering it down all day.

Wouldn’t be the worst thing for us really. More time to try and get Rawlinson and Cameron back, who I think we’ve learned are pretty important.

Losing 3-0 before the match is abandoned after two minutes.

If it’s on, which looks unlikely, I’m going for a very muddy 0-0. 600 Notts at the Shay and I take my hat off to their dedication.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast