+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Cheltenham Town Post Match Thoughts

Heard the second half on the radio. A great solid performance. We appear now to be a top level third division team. Was I the only one disappointed when the home crowd dipped below 8,000 on Tuesday? What heady times we are living in.

Quote Originally Posted by jocksgloves View Post
    Heard the second half on the radio. A great solid performance. We appear now to be a top level third division team. Was I the only one disappointed when the home crowd dipped below 8,000 on Tuesday? What heady times we are living in.
    Yes you probably were the only disappointed one because the crowd was actually 8004 😉.
    That's not really bad for a Tuesday night considering there is a fuel shortage, the weather was grim and presumably people could watch the game on iFollow for a tenner.

Really happy to say I got it wrong about Warne going by Christmas. I genuinely thought he looked a different man.
    Yesterday was a good solid performance. Our bench was so strong.
    Wood is just amazing and we will struggle to replace him when he’s done.
    Reg is composed and a good goal.
    We have the best midfield in the league.
    I’ll take Grigg getting another 20 tap ins.

Some tough games coming up but we shouldn’t fear anyone.

It’s a good time to be a miller. Enjoy it.

Great performance, well done lads,why the hell would anyone care what Gru thinks ?

Gru just does it for a wind up which is amusing but there are others who appear to be serious in their destructive criticism
    A happy Sunday for us all though

Not quite the international break. Still got the papa johns pizza tinpot till you win trophy tournament on tuesday. Win against Scunny, combined with Man City kids not losing at Donny, we will be through in that with a game to spare. It is a load of tripe but kinda important as it gives those on the fringes games and helps with rehabbing any players. Likes of JJ should get a game and Odoffin. Obviously rest all the main guys and see how the game unfolds.

Not sure how this relates to post match Cheltenham but we were so comfortable and dare I saw professional, that there isn't too much else to say.

Grigg goal was very easy of course but made so by having that strikers instinct to be ready for any GK mishap. Nice to have someone anticipating.

Edit that, just seen that Man City kids already lost to Donny. We don't play on the same night? Anyway, ignore about them not losing, they already have.

I don't do it for a wind up. Let's face it league 1 it's like Scottish football two thirds of sides in it are just making numbers up! Got 3 games later this month against better sides & Ipswich away next month will tell us more especially about our back 3.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    I don't do it for a wind up. Let's face it league 1 it's like Scottish football two thirds of sides in it are just making numbers up! Got 3 games later this month against better sides & Ipswich away next month will tell us more especially about our back 3.
    Well if your comments are serious and not a wind up then you need to seek help.
    Just lately you've started contradicting yourself, arguing with yourself.....and losing!
    Worrying ☹.

Better to go up against the so called big boys this month with some points and clean sheets on the board already let them worry about us for a change
    On the Cheltenham game nice to see the Grigg poachers goal very similar to the Gregory goal we conceded against Pigs both goalie errors we arguably we haven’t had anyone like this since ALF

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast