+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Huddersfield(away)predictions

Huddersfield(away)predictions

Tight game to call but I fancy us to edge it.
    1-2 win

I blame you for this Robin. Stick with your early season predictions
    Say it as you see it. I thought that was poor to lose to them. The 3 goals where very poor defending. We look weak without Lenihan. Losing Nyambe was a blow. I thought that was Rothwells best game for Rovers. But when he pulled up I just knew it wouldnt be our night.
    That tonight told me far more about the overall season than Sat did.
    What will never help us is this constant injury list we have.

Never rains but it pours.
    3 injuries,with 2 in the same area.
    Thought we looked alright and caused huddersfield some problems but boy oh boy can you tell,we missed our defensive stability.
    We have loaned a injured Brighton defender,which baffles me completely.
    Lenihan is a massive miss.
    Ayala trusts him and visa versa,he didn't share the same trust with carter and even less with mangalore.
    Nyambe should be back(hopefully)or the Thought of a back 4 of carter,mangalore,Ayala and Pickering makes me concerned,that's for sure.

And I am not one to single players out but poveda looks awful and that was probably Pickering's worst performance for us,otherwise he has been brilliant for us.
    Too much happened in the defence at once.
    Without all the upheaval defensively,the result would of been different 100 percent.

Quote Originally Posted by robinrover View Post
    Never rains but it pours.
    3 injuries,with 2 in the same area.
    Thought we looked alright and caused huddersfield some problems but boy oh boy can you tell,we missed our defensive stability.
    We have loaned a injured Brighton defender,which baffles me completely.
    Lenihan is a massive miss.
    Ayala trusts him and visa versa,he didn't share the same trust with carter and even less with mangalore.
    Nyambe should be back(hopefully)or the Thought of a back 4 of carter,mangalore,Ayala and Pickering makes me concerned,that's for sure.
    Totally agree mate. I'm starting to question this Pickering. He is ok going forward. But I question his defending. And his lack of pace is worrying. Poveda just looks crap. I really dont like the look of him at all. Carter I want to give a bit of time to. As I dont think he looks too bad. I thought Ayala cost us 2 goals last night.

Maybe we are being a tad harsh? Losing half our defence had an effect. And we did look like scoring last night. We just couldnt defend. Had both Nyambe and Lenihan played I dont think we would have lost.

Why did we bother signing a lad from Brighton who hasnt even trained yet? And where the hell is Johnson?? We really need him back asap.

We need van hecke now but he still isn't fit but when he is,you can see us being fully stocked at the back.
    You know what that means,chopping and changing will re surface.
    As for Pickering,he has done pretty good this season but make no bones about it that was a mess of a game by him.
    Blackpool I would honestly consider 3 at the back with 2 wing backs.
    I know this has been tried before and failed but Ayala and mangalore doesn't work.
    The wing backs would be edu and Buckley.
    Time to rest Pickering I think,shame Rankin Costello and van hecke are not ready yet,as it would save the square pegs in round holes rearing it's ugly head.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)