+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Klopp

Each to their own but having had Covid I will keep on getting jabbed until there is a better solution/option.

@ ozleeds you believe the liars in msm too much. It is not the protesters (who have had their livelihood snatched away) or the virus that takes your freedoms away. It's Dan Andrews and Co (who incidentally haven't missed a single paycheck since covid began). I had covid last year in Singapore. Best cold I ever had. Lucky me, but I don't smoke, no drugs, eat well, exercise regularly and light drinker. Instead of locking up 99.6% of the population to save 0.4%, why not lock up the 0.4% and let the rest of us get on with life? Most people don't even know they have the 'deadliest disease in the world'. You won't get any facts from the corrupt ABC, 7, 9, 10, SBS etc. BTW, should fat people be denied takeaways because they might end up in hospital taking your bed too?

Quote Originally Posted by joellufcprice View Post
    I know there is some on here that won't get it but as far as I'm concerned unless you have GENUINE medical reason not to then just bloody get it, vaccine passports should be a thing.

If you're one of these deluded enough to think there are 'trackers' in the vaccine to keep tabs on you I've got some bad news for you: NOBODY CARES WHAT YOURE DOING
    Think the messages from our and other governments have t helped Joel - too much managing of the data to fit their narrative.

With you 100% that it’s a no brainer but understand that some people are worried and confused which with better messaging would not be the case.

How do you get 99.6% to save 0.4%?

If you look at the recorded World figures: 236 Million total cases. 4.8 Million total deaths.

Simple arithmetic puts that at a death rate of 2%.

There are probably far more (i.e. under-reported) cases, but there are also many people permanently debilitated as a result of exposure to COVID.

Don't get vaccinated if you really think you know better, but I'd say anywhere close to a 2% chance of dying suggests this shouldn't be taken so lightly and those actively choosing not to vaccinate need to at least avoid exposing others.

I am Orgoner and will hopefully be able to continue to log in as Orgoner providing some nut-job doesn't happen to infect me through politically-motivated adherence to "information" sites peddling pseudoscientific nonsense.

I recently heard the argument that the death rate is now dropping, so why should we bother getting vaccinated?

Anyone care to guess why the death rate is dropping...

Anyway, I wouldn't wish this on anyone, so stay safe whatever your views might be, eh?

Happy Kloppers beware.

The three greatest conspiracies around;
    1 The government cares for you and wants to help you. It's about you, not control or power.
    2 Big pharmacy companies who make a fortune from sick people, want to make every body healthy (and thus put themselves out of business)
    3 msm would never lie, or mislead you. They are independent and have no agenda.

For the sake of an ongoing argument, say it's a 99.0% survival rate. Most deaths are on or above the life expectancy of that country. Sad of course. But dieing is part of life. Has the honest and trustworthy msm that too many believe, mentioned many facts or prefer to scare monger the population into hysterical obedience and compliance?
    Anyone who wants to be jabbed, go ahead, believe the msm, politicians and big pharmaceutical companies but don't tell others what to do. Forcing medical procedures onto the unwilling can not end well. I think it was banned in the Nuremberg Trials.
    msm is mainstream media in case anyone wondering.

Quote Originally Posted by Oranje White View Post
    @ ozleeds you believe the liars in msm too much. It is not the protesters (who have had their livelihood snatched away) or the virus that takes your freedoms away. It's Dan Andrews and Co (who incidentally haven't missed a single paycheck since covid began). I had covid last year in Singapore. Best cold I ever had. Lucky me, but I don't smoke, no drugs, eat well, exercise regularly and light drinker. Instead of locking up 99.6% of the population to save 0.4%, why not lock up the 0.4% and let the rest of us get on with life? Most people don't even know they have the 'deadliest disease in the world'. You won't get any facts from the corrupt ABC, 7, 9, 10, SBS etc. BTW, should fat people be denied takeaways because they might end up in hospital taking your bed too?
    Facts are where I live and you know my town is in harmony cause we have the best people looking after us and the people listen to what they are told. My town has not coped with a single death nore many cases at all since the first virus hit. I'm looking at the rest of Australia and what the germ spreaders have caused.
    I put to you that if you have it and walk around doing your thing not knowing who or whom you are infecting even though you say you fit and healthy and they are not as fortunate as you does that mean they have to die because of your actions?

Quote Originally Posted by ozleeds View Post
    Facts are where I live and you know my town is in harmony cause we have the best people looking after us and the people listen to what they are told. My town has not coped with a single death nore many cases at all since the first virus hit. I'm looking at the rest of Australia and what the germ spreaders have caused.
    I put to you that if you have it and walk around doing your thing not knowing who or whom you are infecting even though you say you fit and healthy and they are not as fortunate as you does that mean they have to die because of your actions?
    Vaccination = personal protection - you will eventually get exposed to it so makes sense to boost your personal protection if you are able to.

Face coverings = protecting others and an effective way of stopping transmission. Many countries doing well on rates have high compliance with guidance or rules. Parts of the UK seem to have given up on this.

If you are under 40 and fit and healthy then unlikely to be badly effected and the more so the younger and fitter you are. Linked co-morbities (other underlying conditions) seem to be the biggest risk factors in this age group.

Risks from vaccines lower than risks from COVID so do your own calculations.

If this thing starts ripping through the age groups again then hospitalisations and deaths will significantly rise - due to older people having less efficient immune systems and being more prone to illness/more likely to have risk factors.

If that happens then another form of lock down may happen in the UK it’s in Plan B of the Winter Plan.

Simples wear face coverings in crowded public places indoors (and sometimes outdoors) and get jabbed if you can.

Shame the politicos can’t explain this in simple terms rather than making veiled threats of mandating vaccines or releasing skewed data.

Gotta love the world of social media sound bites

One of the main reasons for lockdown is to try protect the Hospital services from overload, running out of oxygen... with frontline workers risking their life and working to a standstill. Maybe hospitals should start refusing those who have refused vaccines

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)