+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Klopp

Wanting to do good—through a charity walk or encouraging people to take medical precautions—is a noble human instinct. But the instinct ceases to be noble and good when we begin to use aggression and coercion to make others do what WE think is right.

Quote Originally Posted by whitestomper45 View Post
    One of the main reasons for lockdown is to try protect the Hospital services from overload, running out of oxygen... with frontline workers risking their life and working to a standstill. Maybe hospitals should start refusing those who have refused vaccines
    I hear you but wouldn’t sit easily with the oaths doctors take and the right to free choice to refuse if you want to.

Thankfully current hospital admissions are falling and low compared to last year despite infection rates on average being such that they would have triggered lockdowns last year - showing the effectiveness of vaccines and/or natural immunity.

The international travel rules are massively skewed in favour of the vaccinated so there are lots of other incentives being used.

Still don’t think there is enough coming out of central governments.

Quote Originally Posted by Oranje White View Post
    Wanting to do good—through a charity walk or encouraging people to take medical precautions—is a noble human instinct. But the instinct ceases to be noble and good when we begin to use aggression and coercion to make others do what WE think is right.
    👍

Quote Originally Posted by whitestomper45 View Post
    One of the main reasons for lockdown is to try protect the Hospital services from overload, running out of oxygen... with frontline workers risking their life and working to a standstill. Maybe hospitals should start refusing those who have refused vaccines
    Great idea! Think you may find that quite a few health care professionals including Doctors, Nurses and other staff wouldn't get any care when they get the virus. You'd also find quite a few CEO's and high level employees at Pharma would also be ineligible for treatment. You'd find quite a few of our rulers who also wouldn't qualify for treatment.

Why stop there. Eliminate treatment for fat people, drug users and smokers, drunk drivers, extreme sport participants and people who engage is anal ***. All volantary behaviors that could be eliminated. if you want to take it to it's fullest extent why not "euthanize" anyone old, infirm, physically or mentally challenged. They take up lots of resources in healthcare.

As someone that's married to a frontline healthcare worker as well as having a daughter heading up a cancer floor at a hospital I can assure you that the vaccine is not as "harmless" as presented. it would never be approved with the adverse reaction rate it has if it was not for political and profit pressure. it does prevent severe illness in the majority of cases. However, it also has some severe side effects for some with severe blood clots being the most common. Data has been distorted or ignored by many countries.

Contrary to many of the posts here that show a basic lack of understanding of the virus. The vaccine does not prevent you from getting, and most importantly, spreading the virus. if you are going to be a propagandist then at least understand the discussion or acknowledge you are nothing but a tool like a F@#king journalist. The unvaccinated don't "spread the virus" anymore than the vaccinated. Once you are exposed to the delta, lambda or mu or the countless other coming variants you will have the virus in your body and able to spread to others. The only difference is that you likely won't end up in the hospital.

This is now an endemic virus like the cold and flu. It's an animal reservoir virus so it's spread throughout the animal kingdom so it will never be eradicated. At this point the key it to get on with our lives rather than letting the government and corporations control us.

Full disclosure- I had the virus early. A gift from our chinese friends that released hundreds of thousands of their infected citizens from wuhan to go throughout the world and spread it. They especially liked tourist attractions like mickey mouse land. My wife got it treating one of them. I'd have let the fu$%er die and incinerated him but that's not how medical people think. it was no less an act of war than pearl harbor but they'll get off scot free. I also chose to get the vaccine but did a lot of research and I had blood work done after the vaccine looking for changes and increased clotting risk. I figure that I'm exposed multiple times a month due to my wife's job. Like many I lost countless freedoms and liberties all under the pretense of making the world safer for everyone. I also lost friends and co workers to the disease. Most of the government mandates and restrictions have little to do with public safety and everything to do with exerting their power and control over us. They have succeeded in dividing and conquering us in ways they could never dream of prior to this.

Oh, I forgot to mention that I also had Covid in August. Must have been one of those unvaccinated people that gave it to me.

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    I hear you but wouldn’t sit easily with the oaths doctors take and the right to free choice to refuse if you want to.

Thankfully current hospital admissions are falling and low compared to last year despite infection rates on average being such that they would have triggered lockdowns last year - showing the effectiveness of vaccines and/or natural immunity.

The international travel rules are massively skewed in favour of the vaccinated so there are lots of other incentives being used.

Still don’t think there is enough coming out of central governments.

Differing Covid rules for employees & travellers globally confusion.

Living with family in France I now work for L'Hermitage hotel as a jack of all trades in the French Barrière group's luxury hotel in La Baule which are an incredible organisation with full understanding of all my health conditions whilst utilising my skills are training teaching me new skills in all departments of the industry they're leaders in.

Guests and staff are global but you won't get into such a facility unless you've been vaccinated or can provide evidence you've passed a PCR on arrival to a premise you wish to access.This firm rule also applies:
    1.trade fairs and shows, and to professional seminars ;
    leisure and cultural venues (theaters, amusement parks, concert halls, festivals, sports halls, cinemas, etc.);
    2.catering facilities (cafés, restaurants, etc.), with the exception of collective catering or takeaway sales of prepared meals, professional road and rail catering, room service in hotel restaurants and bars, and non-commercial catering, in particular the free distribution of meals;
    3.long-distance travels on the national territory (domestic flights, TGV, Intercité and night trains, inter-regional buses);
    4.health, social and medical services and establishments (people accompanying or visiting people in these services and establishments as well as those who are admitted for scheduled non-urgent medical care);
    5.shopping centers of more than 20,000 square metres, by decision of the prefect of the department.
    6. As of September 30, 2021, the presentation of a “health pass” is also mandatory for minors from 12 years to 17 years old.

So pretty clear what's expected.

I've now read this different scenario for employees in UK.
    https://www.cipd.co.uk/knowledge/fun...ccination#gref

Confusing directives for sure in among that drafting.

I had my jabs voluntarily but as I've previously stated I've had forced Medical intervention injections in the past by English Court Orders which left me later fighting 'prescribed medication addiction' issues which I'm now happy to be free of after years of expensive rehab.

Not easy making decisions about the 'merits' of medication,the effects of it and the effects on those around it.

I personally am glad that my Health insurances cover the Covid-19 epidemic and in case of infection all the following costs.
    Masks and hydroalcoholic gel
    Screening tests (PCR, self-test, serological)
    Visits to the general practitioner
    Medicines
    Hospitalisation in case of severe Covid.
    The role of private complementary health insurance/mutual insurance company is therefore important because it enables you to cover the remaining costs that the French free health care system don't provide.My insurance costs £1000 per year.

@whitestomper45 Will you be wearing your Leeds shirt when in dock during the next round of Nuremberg Trials? Please don't.
    Guessing from your name you were just born when those trials started and "following orders" was not regarded as a valid defence then either.
    Forcing a medical procedure onto unwilling can never end well and it's pretty clear who the baddies are. And as was correctly mentioned by Spaldy, there is more deaths and hospitalizations from these "vaccines" in the last year, than from all other vaccines in the last 31 years. Of course the BBC and those other useless MSM's will never report that. Facts matter.

Another fu ck in de jay vu thread.

Another general observation related to the COVID topic.

I've no idea if they are doing such things already (I doubt they'll miss the chance to make more cash), but will private health insurers routinely charge more for coverage for those who aren't officially vaccinated in much the same way they that they bump up premiums for the likes of smokers, drinkers, diabetics, those with heart conditions and other perceived risky groups? And, if they did, by how much?

I was never a fan of getting the yearly 'flu shot because it seemed so hit and miss (they try to guess which strains will circulate for a given season ahead of time) and operated under the "whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger" philosophy but have since come around to the point of view that I probably should get the yearly shot even though I rarely seem to get laid up with the 'flu.

I can fully understand why some people are wary of the COVID vaccine, but have personally come to the conclusion that I'll risk the side effects and also try to keep my risk of exposure to a minimum through selective mask wearing.

A 1 in 50 chance of dying was enough to tip the balance as far as I'm concerned. It's also a horrible way to go, by all accounts.

Keep safe, people!

And Klopp is a twunt.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)