+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Klopp

I said people with the vaccine can still get it and pass it on all along. The vaccine turns it into like a Flu cold.
    85 % of people dying here are unvaccinated. The rest have not yet gotten the booster shot.
    We now have 1 covid infected person in my town Hospital, brought in from the big city as there are not enough beds and they cant look after them.
    And I'm not worried about myself I'm mostly dead anyway it's all the innocent lives lost. The guy I talked about was scared to get vaccinated and was putting it off. He finally booked it due to the pressure from family but didn't even make it for the first dose.
    I said it before but Australia has the highest covid death rate per Population wise in the world. And we have idiots running around the streets protesting and spreading the virus.
    As for respecting people's wishes, I'm all for it as long as they respect the laws brought out for the willing it is as simple as that.

Quote Originally Posted by spaldy View Post
    I'll cut to the chase for Oz. You don't seem to be grasping that it's all propaganda

My wife is a nurse at the local hospital. The number of people coming in vaccinated is not much different than those that aren't. The vaccine does not work well on the Delta, Lambda or Mu variants. The other thing you should be aware of is that there a dozen or so people who have come in and died after the vaccine within a week. They died of a reaction to the vaccine (myocarditis or deep vein thrombois most common causes) and were recorded as "unvaccinated covid deaths". Moderna and Pfizer are the most common vaccines that trigger this.

They are firing unvaccinated medical personnel at the end of the month. This is over 35% of the hospital staff and included doctors all the way down to janitors. My wife is vaccinated but will retire at that time. It's already hellish with the short staffing and that will put them over the edge. She doesn't need the stress at 61. She's paid her dues.

Don't be a tool for a tyrant. They don't give a hoot about you or I and just want you to do what they tell you to do and pay your taxes and vote for them. With electronic voting machines they won't even need your vote down the road. it will be just like Kim Jong Un with 100% of the population voting for the ruler in charge.

Someday you will realize this is just one big scam that perpetuated on us to take away liberties and freedoms. All over a 1% death rate.
    Mate, I know all about the workings of politicians Chemical Companies China what the USA does all over the world, and anything else in between. China is just a pawn to this corrupt world just the more willing participant.
    They don't even want people to have shops to go to pushing online crap all the time.
    For a Vaccine like this to be out in no time says there is much more into this. And the above mentioned have all got their dirty hands into it.
    The truth is the world is dying, sustaining life on this planet is dropping by the day. Simply not enough food just to feed us and now as we see all over the world mother nature is fighting back with floods, fires earthquakes.
    This virus was created to kill as many as possible to ease the strain on the food chain.

Oz, think that good will always prevail over evil. The good book says it's going to be an ugly run but in the end good always wins out.

Look at the countries that depend force and corruption to keep their citizens in check. They always lose in end. They have no creative thought or synergy amongst their populations. Only a sheep like mindset to never step out of line. Eventually they run out of other peoples money and ingenuity to steal. It's been that way for all of human history.

With the world being so "global" this cycle is going to be a lot uglier than when we were all broken down in smaller geographic areas.

The modern world had so many years of relative stability that too many gor complacent and things that were important were forgotten and things that in the grand scheme of things are less important assumed too much.

For this interested Tribe is an interesting read and not too long - has thoughts on why the Wesr has little sense of community.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)