+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Klopp

Klopp

Sick of idiots like Klopp thinking their opinion on the jab actually matters. Stick to football and let us make up our own minds. Must be something in his German DNA about trying to force experimental vaccines onto the public. He has already shown he's a cheat and thus doesn't even have credibility. If I want advice from someone who makes a living from chasing a ball, I'll ask my dog.
    Last edited by Oranje White; 03-10-2021 at 06:51 PM.

He a whinging fncker alright, about time he was put in his place.
    Love your last line

it's hard wired in his ethnic background to tell everyone how to live.

Ever since he got them new set of choppers its like he has to open his gob every 2 seconds so everyone can see em.

I would like to introduce them to the big Rev hammer

I know there is some on here that won't get it but as far as I'm concerned unless you have GENUINE medical reason not to then just bloody get it, vaccine passports should be a thing.

If you're one of these deluded enough to think there are 'trackers' in the vaccine to keep tabs on you I've got some bad news for you: NOBODY CARES WHAT YOURE DOING

@ joellufcprice...you have just demonstrated you have absolutely no clue in why people are hesitant to have an experimental vaccine for a ""pandemic"" that has a 99.6% survival rate. A totally ridiculous statement so far from the truth, you should be embarrassed.
    If you want it, go for it....have as many jabs as you like. But don't tell others what to do. You're no better than Klopp.

A lot of people already have a tracker. It’s called a WIFE.

And by the way, your mobile phone keeps a track on you anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    Ever since he got them new set of choppers its like he has to open his gob every 2 seconds so everyone can see em.

I would like to introduce them to the big Rev hammer
    He could eat an apple through a letterbox.

Quote Originally Posted by Oranje White View Post
    @ joellufcprice...you have just demonstrated you have absolutely no clue in why people are hesitant to have an experimental vaccine for a ""pandemic"" that has a 99.6% survival rate. A totally ridiculous statement so far from the truth, you should be embarrassed.
    If you want it, go for it....have as many jabs as you like. But don't tell others what to do. You're no better than Klopp.
    Wtf dude here we had near 0 new case and idiots started protesting anti vexer's. The germ spreaders have given it to innocent people now we are having 1300 to 1500 cases a day and deaths every single day.
    One of those idiots went straight to hospital and now is critical on those machines. This nutter was there yelling freedom don't want vaccine bla bal bal.
    So you think its ok because the rates are low who gives a f if I give it to someone whom in turn dies?
    Your attitude is precisely why people are dying and get sick by the truck loads.

Quote Originally Posted by Billyni View Post
    A lot of people already have a tracker. It’s called a WIFE.

And by the way, your mobile phone keeps a track on you anyway.
    Trackers everywhere Billy if they wanted do they can follow you everywhere. Laptops are notaria's with the build in cameras.
    Walking around cameras everywhere.
    Everything with a Location thing tells them where you are even just surfing the internet they know what you look at.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)