Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
Cantankerous? Me? Never. But I like my seat in Coxy and the parking options and escape times after the match are 100% better than they would be from Shankly. Suits me better and don't care about anyone else (mumble, grumble).

The hoses will have perished away to nothing by the time anything worthwhile happens to Dens.
Both you and Rross have made good points in this discussion about using the Shankly for our home support. For me it seems to be a worthwhile experiment. Would like to know how it could be done without moving supporters from where they normally sit. Seems to me that the club could make some commercial decisions and try to sell the Shankly for some specific game where the away support could easily be housed in the Mainer sections ABC. Maybe give some of the sponsors extra tickets for the Shankly. Monitor the response by keeping a note of the usage. The St John's Academy link seems an obvious potential source as do all the families of our youths. It seems to me that our youth set up is good so we must as a club work on that.