+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Koch

Koch

Has anyone heard any news on him?

Feel like he is going down the Forshaw route of just us never hearing anything, I'd almost forgot we even had him.

Quote from a recent news item - Speaking about the Forshaw and Koch, Bielsa said: "[Koch has a] problem in his pubis, a very rebellious injury. There is no prognostic for when he will recover. It can last a short period or long period of time, subject to his evolution.

Probably out for the Southampton game!

Quote Originally Posted by CalverleyBoy View Post
    Quote from a recent news item - Speaking about the Forshaw and Koch, Bielsa said: "[Koch has a] problem in his pubis, a very rebellious injury. There is no prognostic for when he will recover. It can last a short period or long period of time, subject to his evolution.

Probably out for the Southampton game!
    That's definitely a Bielsa bull5hit quote. Spanglish.....

Hears him be branded Robin Kroch - think there is a fine player in their do hope his injury woes are over soon

Only cure is complete rest

From what I have seen when he played last season, he is a class act - and a player that has the confidence of other class players in the team. He enables them to play better themselves by totally looking after his area of responsibility.
    Sometimes players have a bit of bad luck. Sometimes teams have a bit of bad luck.
    Time to press the hold button and give him time to regain full fitness. He seems the sort of person who genuinely wants to perform at the top level of his ability for Leeds and who will also have a positive effect on the youngsters progressing through the ranks.
    Just my opinion, for what it's worth.
    MOT

Quote Originally Posted by Dalek_Sec View Post
    From what I have seen when he played last season, he is a class act - and a player that has the confidence of other class players in the team. He enables them to play better themselves by totally looking after his area of responsibility.
    Sometimes players have a bit of bad luck. Sometimes teams have a bit of bad luck.
    Time to press the hold button and give him time to regain full fitness. He seems the sort of person who genuinely wants to perform at the top level of his ability for Leeds and who will also have a positive effect on the youngsters progressing through the ranks.
    Just my opinion, for what it's worth.
    MOT
    Agree he is a quality player just prefer him
    playing at the back rather than CDM.

Agree too, he is definitely at ease at centre back - it shows his versatility and commitment that he can perform in an alternative position, which is a Bielsa (and any other good manager) pre-requisite.

I really like Koch, I think he could be an excellent player just seems to always be needing treatment for one thing or another

If he can stay fit could develop into our best CB

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)