What can their duties be. ? It can be summed up in a sentence. Stop the ball from going in. Advice like leap around, catch the ball, and take 5 minutes to take a goal kick as an intellectual approach.

Its like a rocket launch at Vandenburg air base, with a countdown. As a youngster i could use one leg to leap from one post to another, not touching the ground, and using both, jump backwards onto the bar in a standing position, keeping my balance.

What would his working day be like? Money for nowt.

Being a watcher of the big match i can assure you goalkeeping has become a joke.

All goalkeepers stand on the line, and are cowards....all of them. They dont want to get hurt. But how can going for a high ball hurt? Will they use their legs for a save?, no. They would rather dive, the ball is already in the net.
The only qualification to be a keeper is how tall you are. Thats it.

And cowardice, a foreign, european trait. Great money if you can get it as a keeper coach. Its standing in the rain watching reserve youth and kids games. And repeatedly spouting the same nonsense.

If he does.

Get a doppleganger and put your feet up chuck. All coaches do. Like getting p iss ed in the pub pm.

Viv of Queen Edith Way.