+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: £150 million on Eurolottery

Quote Originally Posted by cocopops61 View Post
    I honestly wouldn't want to win £150 million because it would to much,you can only drive one car at a time and sleep in one house so what do you do with the rest? Give some to family but how much? Friends won't be happy if you leave them out,then there's ne'er-do-wells finding out and making life hard for you,full price Jack Daniel's every night instead of waiting until it's on offer, would I look like a nob in a Ferrari or Lamborghini, probably so a mid ranged car then,I would then have to make a will saying what to do with the £145 million that I never got around to spending,would that amount make me arrogant and go to my head,I hope not but you never know,£500k would be a decent amount to have a good time with
    You could always give some as u know I have a Dog & 2 “Cats” to pay for.

I’m in Cem at the moment.. a big win would not go far at these prices 😢

I really detest the Bare Naked Ladies.

Tragically Hip were far superior.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackdogblue View Post
    You could always give some as u know I have a Dog & 2 “Cats” to pay for.

I’m in Cem at the moment.. a big win would not go far at these prices 😢
    You've no need to complain about pub prices bd with your two cats sitting outside waiting for you,I'm surprised that you are out after what you supped last night,put me to shame 😂🤣😂

Quote Originally Posted by Piglet_Phoenix View Post
    I really detest the Bare Naked Ladies.

Tragically Hip were far superior.
    I'm speechless piglet, absolutely speechless 😲

Why?

If you're looking for alternative rock type band from the 90's which typifies "the sound of Canada" in musical terms, it's the Tragically Hip all day long.

In terms of radio play and popularity BNL don't get a look in.

In hall of fame terms, Bryan Adams, Joni Mitchell, Bublé (I hate how my f_cking phone predicted that), Drake and Tragically Hip are in a different league.

Quote Originally Posted by Piglet_Phoenix View Post
    Why?

If you're looking for alternative rock type band from the 90's which typifies "the sound of Canada" in musical terms, it's the Tragically Hip all day long.

In terms of radio play and popularity BNL don't get a look in.

In hall of fame terms, Bryan Adams, Joni Mitchell, Bublé (I hate how my f_cking phone predicted that), Drake and Tragically Hip are in a different league.
    I've loved the BNL's every since I bought the album Gordon many years ago and it's probably my all time favourite album,tbh I've never heard of Tragically Hip so I can't comment on the them,Drake Is ok but not my thing,Bublé is for housewives,Bryan Adams is ok until I hear that bloody Everything I Do For You song but I love a bit of Joni every now and again and I know that Frank likes her as well,Neil Young is overrated although the Harvest Moon album is superb

I've loved the BNL's every since I bought the album Gordon many years ago and it's probably my all time favourite album,tbh I've never heard of Tragically Hip so I can't comment on the them,Drake Is ok but not my thing,Bublé is for housewives,Bryan Adams is ok until I hear that bloody Everything I Do For You song but I love a bit of Joni every now and again and I know that Frank likes her as well,Neil Young is overrated although the Harvest Moon album is superb
    Unfortunately going to near NCFC next year as stopping at the Hilton in Nottingham (Corporate discount) as going to 2022 Download Festival with my Daughter.. Kiss Friday, Iron Maiden Saturday & not bothering Sunday as Biffy Cliro 🤷*♂️ Would not cross the street to watch them 😀

Pity that the Download Festival is held out of season bd because you could have got a game in as well,I wouldn't tell any Daley's.... Honest 😂

That's very interesting Griff,I didn't know that 😎

Let's not forget that one of the greatest bands EVER came out of Canada and they are the wonderful Barenaked Ladies,I've had a ticket to see them live at the Cambridge Corn Exchange for over two years now but it keeps getting pushed back due to the bug,did you ever get to see Steve Hackett Griffy?
    Next week mate.

Not one mention in this thread of one of the greatest bands in the world from Canada… Rush

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)