+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 32 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread vs. FC Halifax Town 05.10.21 [NL]

Match Thread vs. FC Halifax Town 05.10.21 [NL]

Can the Mighty Magpies put their brace of defeats behind them and get back on track at The Shay? Everything crossed!

Here's the team for tonight...

Name:  FA9AaBEVUAU5MMT.jpg
Views: 2138
Size:  9.5 KB

4-3-3 again by the looks of it, but with Nemane effectively displacing Mitchell, given that Roberts was certain to come straight back in.

Plenty of attacking threat there but defence could do with some protection from midfield. Clearly, Francis playing the Doyle role isn’t quite working yet. COYP

Quote Originally Posted by Stan Marshall View Post
    Plenty of attacking threat there but defence could do with some protection from midfield. Clearly, Francis playing the Doyle role isn’t quite working yet. COYP
    I hope Halifax don’t get any set pieces. That side lacks a significant amount of aerial power.

Quote Originally Posted by Notts78 View Post
    I hope Halifax don’t get any set pieces. That side lacks a significant amount of aerial power.
    Is Taylor out of favour or injured?

Over 2.5 goals

In general we don't ever look too physically strong when compared to the opposition, don't know about tonight...

Quote Originally Posted by St Kitts Magpie View Post
    Is Taylor out of favour or injured?
    Good question, haven't heard him mentioned as injured

Can’t make it to Halifax tonight so listening to Radio Red, interesting comments from Charlie Slater on the start of the season so far, first time I’ve heard him and suffice to say he echos the comments from most of us that go regularly to matches.

Slater probably waited a few games so he can put the boot in on IB.

He never seemed to like him from day one to me with his lack of experience etc he was yapping on about.

Coming from a Man Utd fan who has Ole as his manager too.

Yes I dont like Slater much think he is a big head who fancies himself too much he is only a reporter himself eg paid to watch sport so dont know what makes him an expert.

Page 1 of 32 12311 ... LastLast