+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Red zones scrapped

Red zones scrapped

Surely no excuse for huns and tims not to allow away fans now as i believe red zones in main stands have been deemed no longer necessary. Bonkers rule in the first place in my opinion.

“… the JRG considers the subject of physical distancing to be an area for clubs to determine through their own risk assessment.”

One can only guess as to what the outcome of such risk assessments, undertaken by both corrupt sides of the filth, will be.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    “… the JRG considers the subject of physical distancing to be an area for clubs to determine through their own risk assessment.”

One can only guess as to what the outcome of such risk assessments, undertaken by both corrupt sides of the filth, will be.
    Red zones scrapped . I know I am getting on a bit but to scrap me is harsh in the extreme

I actually think this will be one instance we will be aligned with the bigot fans. If your season ticket is in the centre of the main stand and you have been shuffled to the away fan section at either stadium you are sure as hell going to be pressuring the club to scrap the red zone so you can go back to your seat in the main stand instead of the sh1t views in the away section (iprix not as bad as celtic park but still...). What will be interesting will be the next excuse they have to ban away fans if not the red zone