+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hail hail the Dees are here

Quote Originally Posted by thegen65 View Post
    Surely you remember that one JDFC,

In Dundee's fair city where the girls are so pretty , i first set my eyes on sweet Molly malone

As she wheels her wheel barrow through the streets broad and narrow,

Singing, clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap Dundee!!

or when we played the dabs replacing the clapping and Dundee with your gonna get yer fackin heads kicked in !!
    Seem to remember it was roughly when we were playing in the fair cities cup

[QUOTE=Deeranged;39883879]
    Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post

And if the seat was facing east, not west
    😁

Showing meh age a wee bit here lads, but late 70s Starks Park in a 4 -2 Dee victory to the tune of Boney M Painter man

Dundee fans Dundee fans clap your hands if youre a Dundee fan. Sang a good few times later on and in the following couple of seasons as well if i recall.

Oh and There is only one King Billy.....thats Pirie!! Sure there was a badge with the same words on it as well.

Retro non PC DSC.

Quote Originally Posted by thegen65 View Post
    Showing meh age a wee bit here lads, but late 70s Starks Park in a 4 -2 Dee victory to the tune of Boney M Painter man

Dundee fans Dundee fans clap your hands if youre a Dundee fan. Sang a good few times later on and in the following couple of seasons as well if i recall.

Oh and There is only one King Billy.....thats Pirie!! Sure there was a badge with the same words on it as well.

Retro non PC DSC.
    Brown hair and navy boots......I liked

Darius the pole.....Benalmadena classic.😁

During the Deefiant season, When was the last time Dundee lost away

Loads oh auld classics.
    Jim McLean farm
    Come along and sing this song.
    Wings of an Eagle.
    Glory glory
    Mair characters among the fans and fun in these days and we were usually ****. 😂

Quote Originally Posted by eric_sinclair View Post
    Loads oh auld classics.
    Jim McLean farm
    Come along and sing this song.
    Wings of an Eagle.
    Glory glory
    Mair characters among the fans and fun in these days and we were usually ****. 😂
    We’re going up,
    Your staying down
    We’re going a wreck this fu….. town

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)