+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Medi Abalimba

Medi Abalimba

https://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/new...paign=sharebar

Anyone remember this fellah? I’m pretty good recalling bit-part contributors to the Rams cause (Eric Carruthers anyone?) but this dope evades me entirely. His resume reads like a con man who kicked a ball about rather than a footballer - cum- fraudster.

I saw on a Fulham fan site they had a pretty good pop at a Fulham crim 11, not sure we can match that but I guess this guy could hold down a midfield slot

Didnt he have a brother called Sweethome ?

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    Didnt he have a brother called Sweethome ?
    shush, you'll give the chap ideas.

Medi Abalimba!
    What a master blaster
    Medi Abalimba!
    Ain't no passing master

It means no goals
    For the rest of your games
    It's our scoring-free young prodigy
    Medi Abalimba!

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    Medi Abalimba!
    What a master blaster
    Medi Abalimba!
    Ain't no passing master

It means no goals
    For the rest of your games
    It's our scoring-free young prodigy
    Medi Abalimba!
    You been in one of those Amsterdam ‘coffee shops’, Amster?

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    You been in one of those Amsterdam ‘coffee shops’, Amster?
    No rA, apart from one shopping trip a couple of weeks back and to see the "Soul in the summer" film not been into the City centre this year. Watched the new 007 film last Thursday on the outskirts. That's been my exposure to the Dam since the whole Covid malarkey started.

Next trip likely to be to see Respect, the Aretha film, probably in the outskirts again.

The "chant" was courtesy of a silly moment.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)