+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Boris

Quote Originally Posted by Swissclaret View Post
    Sorry, the last bit of my rant - the definition of lunacy is to keep doing the same thing and expecting a different result.

If one looks at the actions of Government in the UK, it is so often noted that something needs an overhaul. After the inevitable, expensive Quango review, the recommendations are ignored and they carry on as before - except, again, more money is thrown at doing exactly the same and expecting a different result.

The good news is that BloeJo certainly acts like he is short of a few marbles at times.
    Sorry, the last bit of my rant - the definition of lunacy is to keep doing the same thing and expecting a different result.
    This statement Swiss could be applied to our football at Burnley.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Ms Rayner was pi$$ed when she called the Tories "scum".

God only knows what she would have called them if sober.
    Despite the ongoing fuel and energy crisis, the Tories are polling 40% and Labour 35%. This is ridiculous, with the country staggering from crisis to crisis and the government looking clueless about everything, Labour should be 20 points ahead at the very least. Do gobsh1tes like Rayner ever stop to wonder why ?

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post
    Told you she was a belter didn’t I BT , ignorant and rude spring to mind.
    She's a Scouser army88 - what else can you expect?

She's a Labour politician army88-what else can you expect?

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    She's a Labour politician army88-what else can you expect?
    At least she has a backbone unlike the spineless amoeba living in number 10.

Insulate Britain protesters who daily are breaking the law imposed by our country's highest court are continuing to flaunt the directive on a daily basis causing havoc on ordinary folks lives and livelihoods.

Blow Job spent £320,000 on three water canons which would be just the job in moving these eejits along.

Spineless Johnson allowed spineless May to not fire them in anger. The current whack job holding London's top job sold them off for scrap for eleven grand. The "Law and Order Party" - you are having a laugh mon ami.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-46258584

Insulate Britain protesters who daily are breaking the law imposed by our country's highest court are continuing to flaunt the directive on a daily basis causing havoc on ordinary folks lives and livelihoods.

Blow Job spent £320,000 on three water canons which would be just the job in moving these eejits along.

Spineless Johnson allowed spineless May to not fire them in anger. The current whack job holding London's top job sold them off for scrap for eleven grand. The "Law and Order Party" - you are having a laugh mon ami.

Come on BT --they couldn't have used them anyway ---that would cause a water shortage ----along with all the other shortages that they are trying to scare the population with.

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    Come on BT --they couldn't have used them anyway ---that would cause a water shortage ----along with all the other shortages that they are trying to scare the population with.
    Why buy the bloody things then Supersub6?

Why buy the bloody things then Supersub6?
    Well, I don't know do I? They never spoke to me about it ---they never do ----I am happy to say!

I was driving back from Northumberland on Tuesday and listening to Radio 2 in the afternoon, Boris was one of the subjects. I was amazed how many young people thought he was the Bee's Knees, they just couldn't see his inadequacies, only his "positive" buffoonery which in their estimation made him a good PM. Standards, what standards?

But who's really laughing BT, the whack job who lives in No 10, or that gobby scouse bint in her bedsit in Islington ?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)