+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Boris

Boris

What a star, you just can't help but love him, best stand up comic in the country bar none, how can you get away with claiming crime is falling because you've locked the population up for the last 18 months ? Boris did, and I loved the smoke and mirrors bit, how he was going to solve the ongoing Social Care problem, new technology, that would do the trick, and he moved seamlessly on. He never explained how this new technology would solve the problem, probably because he has no idea himself, it just bought him a bit more time. But who cares, the public don't, he's probably won the next election already.

As Boris didn't say, 'Eat **** Lefties'.

When a Prime Minister uses nothing more than bluster and Bull$hit to baffle brains and gets away with it, I blame the thick lemming like British electorate for letting him get away with it.

Sadly, we seem not to have a serious alternative to this babbling buffoon...

Attachment 20055

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    What a star, you just can't help but love him, best stand up comic in the country bar none, how can you get away with claiming crime is falling because you've locked the population up for the last 18 months ? Boris did, and I loved the smoke and mirrors bit, how he was going to solve the ongoing Social Care problem, new technology, that would do the trick, and he moved seamlessly on. He never explained how this new technology would solve the problem, probably because he has no idea himself, it just bought him a bit more time. But who cares, the public don't, he's probably won the next election already.

As Boris didn't say, 'Eat **** Lefties'.
    Fuel shortage, food shortage, supply chain crisis, Universal Credits cut, healthy pigs slaughtered, another Agincourt looming and the Blonde Buffoon comes up with:

‘I know that there has been a certain raucus squaukus from the anti-Aukus caucus.’

Boris Johnson during yesterday's Tory conference speech.

In case you misheard me:

‘I know that there has been a certain raucus squaukus from the anti-Aukus caucus.’

Boris Johnson during his Tory conference speech. F*cking hilarious - don't you think?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Fuel shortage, food shortage, supply chain crisis, Universal Credits cut, healthy pigs slaughtered, another Agincourt looming and the Blonde Buffoon comes up with:

In case you misheard me:

Boris Johnson during his Tory conference speech. F*cking hilarious - don't you think?
    Really ? What should he do hang his head and become doom and gloom and let the whole country see that it’s on top of
    Him and his party - I don’t think so show the world your winning the saying goes and that’s what he did.

In case you misheard me:

Not in the same league as his poking fun at Starmer BT, a 'human weather-vane', even Rod Liddle hasn't thought of that one.

On his performance at the Labour Party Conference, Captain Hindsight, 'like the captain of a cruise ship captured by Somali pirates', not the worst way I've heard of describing the current state of the Labour party.

Remember Starmer's dire warnings when Boris lifted restrictions on July 19th ?

"Starmer condemns ‘reckless’ decision to lift Covid restrictions in England. Reopening when ‘Johnson variant is already out of control risks a summer of chaos’, says Labour leader"

Of course there was no chaos, it was the perfectly logical, sensible thing to do, as Boris said yesterday, 'If Columbus had listened to Captain Hindsight, he'd have been famous for discovering Tenerife'.

The point which the Lefty media consistently miss about Boris is that he's genuinely funny. By and large the public regard ALL politicians as useless, lying toe-rags and Boris is no exception. But if the country is going to be run by a useless, lying, toe-rag, it may as well be one that has a sense of humour and makes you laugh. This is why Boris keeps winning elections and there's absolutely nothing the Left can do about it.
    Last edited by sinkov; 07-10-2021 at 08:17 AM.

Not in the same league as his poking fun at Starmer BT, a 'human weather-vane', even Rod Liddle hasn't thought of that one.

On his performance at the Labour Party Conference, Captain Hindsight, 'like the captain of a cruise ship captured by Somali pirates', not the worst way I've heard of describing the current state of the Labour party.

Remember Starmer's dire warnings when Boris lifted restrictions on July 19th ?

"Starmer condemns ‘reckless’ decision to lift Covid restrictions in England. Reopening when ‘Johnson variant is already out of control risks a summer of chaos’, says Labour leader"

Of course there was no chaos, it was the perfectly logical, sensible thing to do, as Boris said yesterday, 'If Columbus had listened to Captain Hindsight, he'd have been famous for discovering Tenerife'.

The point which the Lefty media consistently miss about Boris is that he's genuinely funny. By and large the public regard ALL politicians as useless, lying toe-rags and Boris is no exception. But if the country is going to be run by a useless, lying, toe-rag, it may as well be one that has a sense of humour and makes you laugh. This is why Boris keeps winning elections and there's absolutely nothing the Left can do about it.
    No idea why you keep on banging the drum about "lefties" sinkov. Starmer has killed them off in the Labour Party for his chum Boris.

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post
    Really ? What should he do hang his head and become doom and gloom and let the whole country see that it’s on top of
    Him and his party - I don’t think so show the world your winning the saying goes and that’s what he did.
    You keep shoving your head in the sand army88 and remember this Churchillian attitude: ‘I know that there has been a certain raucus squaukus from the anti-Aukus caucus.’

No idea why you keep on banging the drum about "lefties" sinkov. Starmer has killed them off in the Labour Party for his chum Boris.
    But they still infest the BBC, SkyNews, C4, ITV News, the Grauniad and Independent, the theatre, music industry, cinema, the entire Arts establishment in fact, all the major Charities and Quangoes, the Church of England, the Supreme Court, I could go on and on, they all march to the deadening beat of the Lefty drum, and they're not quite dead in the Labour party either.

You keep shoving your head in the sand army88 and remember this Churchillian attitude: ‘I know that there has been a certain raucus squaukus from the anti-Aukus caucus.’
    I'm curious BT, are you a member of the anti-Aukus caucus, making a raucus squaukus ? I'm all for it, gives China something to think about and it's really put that arrogant little Frog Macron back in his box of Brie. What's not to like ? I don't know, but of course the Labour Party conference voted against it. Lefties eh ?

I'm curious BT, are you a member of the anti-Aukus caucus, making a raucus squaukus ? I'm all for it, gives China something to think about and it's really put that arrogant little Frog Macron back in his box of Brie. What's not to like ? I don't know, but of course the Labour Party conference voted against it. Lefties eh ?
    We are living with a government who are denial for the $hitfest they have caused, they are playing the "Blame Game" perfectly and well you know it mon ami.

I was listening to bits from the Tory Conference and they seem to ignore the fact they have been running the country for the last 12 years. It's astonishing to me that at Eton they do not teach the meaning of "mea culpa".

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)