+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: O/T Newcastle United Takeover

Apparently both Hamas and ISIS are awaiting clearance to buy two premiership clubs

Dean Smith you heard it her first.!!!

14 years of suffering. Suffering what exactly. Prem top flight football for the most part

I suppose it's all relative but what do Newcastle fans expect their club to achieve in reality.
    I doubt whether their achievements will change and will remain a bottom half club.
    If there was ever a set of fans with entitlement syndrome then it's the geordies

Mike Ashley might not be the nicest guy in the world, or the best employer, but he still saved thousands of jobs on the High Street, no-one else was going to do it.

Well the first game under the new ownership has been a rollercoaster. Pre match celebrations, one up within 2 minutes, 2-1 down to a Kane goal that everyone including Kane thought was offside but VAR showed it wasn't and now the game is suspended due to a cardiac arrest in the crowd. Well done to the players in getting attention to the fan asap.

Went from bad to worse in the end, including Shelvey coming on as a sub and getting a red card. As widely expected Mr. Bruce will be looking for a new job tomorrow but I'm not sure there's a better man for the job there at the moment.

PS I hope the thousands of the 'toon army' wearing black and white T cloths on their heads and impersonating sheiks are arrested for cultural appropriation.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Went from bad to worse in the end, including Shelvey coming on as a sub and getting a red card. As widely expected Mr. Bruce will be looking for a new job tomorrow but I'm not sure there's a better man for the job there at the moment.

PS I hope the thousands of the 'toon army' wearing black and white T cloths on their heads and impersonating sheiks are arrested for cultural appropriation.
    ....good job it wasn't an African syndicate what brought them then......lol

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post

It's as if I read their minds

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/58984256

Another triumph for the thought police

Read that most of the Expert tv panel members, and Southgate and Kane, been asked if it's right to go to Qatar with appalling record of human rights and by attending the World Cup in Qatar?
    None have replied to the question yet..................putting themselves infront of everything they're promoting when taking the knee??

With technology nowadays I cant see why any of the reporting masses have to be anywhere near it......or than a good jolly in the winter sun.....

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast