+ Visit Motherwell FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: SOD to play on Saturday?

SOD to play on Saturday?

Seems our fella is once again the 'scum of the Earth' on many of those numbskull Greyskull follower sites. I quote from 1 ... granted, with some artistic license:

"thirz nae wiy that phud odonnelly shood be plaeyin b4 wee nathin. heez fae a wee team an cannae hawd a connel tae nath. an ye can tell fae his name he shood be plaeyin fur the cunfedrate irish mob." Quote ends. Deary me

I agree - dearie me. Anyway, I suggest O'Donnell on Saturday and the boy Patterson to get a game in the Faroe Islands.

Would be very surprised if that's not the case.

Quote Originally Posted by sieb1886 View Post
    Seems our fella is once again the 'scum of the Earth' on many of those numbskull Greyskull follower sites. I quote from 1 ... granted, with some artistic license:

"thirz nae wiy that phud odonnelly shood be plaeyin b4 wee nathin. heez fae a wee team an cannae hawd a connel tae nath. an ye can tell fae his name he shood be plaeyin fur the cunfedrate irish mob." Quote ends. Deary me
    You made that up didn’t you?

Quote Originally Posted by LawSteelman View Post
    You made that up didn’t you?
    It's almost like fiction imitating the truth though IMO ! That's what 10 straight night-shifts ending, then meeting up with a friend called Jack Daniels on your day off does

Ah, well. Patterson gets the nod ahead of O'Donnell. Our man is on the bench beside Liam Kelly.
    Last edited by jwok; 09-10-2021 at 03:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jwok View Post
    Ah, well. Patterson gets the nod ahead of O'Donnell. Our man is on the bench beside Liam Kelly.
    Think it’s time for SoD to look back fondly his International career.
    Kelly has his to look forward once resigns for Rangers as McGregor’s replacement.

IMO wasn’t overly impressed with Patterson’s performance last night. He gave the ball away too many times and lost out in the majority of tackles he went for. O’Donnell to start on Tuesday

He's on the bench again...

At least he can’t get injured before we play that lot on Saturday

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)