+ Visit Motherwell FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: SOD to play on Saturday?

Ralston has just been called up so SOD may not even get his farewell game.

Quote Originally Posted by LawSteelman View Post
    It comes from watching him on a week to week basis. He rarely tracks runs, is frequently caught the wrong side of his man and as I said basically got himself sent off the other week. For a club captain that is not on.

And finally “ludicrous, and frankly embarrasses you”. Coming from the same poster who started this thread with an absolutely ludicrous and embarrassing wee tale about what Rangers fans were saying about O’Donnell’s selection for Scotland ahead of Patterson, I will take that as a compliment thank you very much. Even that has backfired on you now thanks to Patterson’s fine display for Scotland the other night.
    Thought you might say something like that ... and, yet again a post ends up with you defending your 'first-choice team' and players.

I could say the same, you are extremely predictable (and extremely boring) with your apparent desire to bring Rangers into everything. Ironically enough you post about them more than I do, even though they’re supposedly my ‘first choice team’.

For clarity I wasn’t defending Rangers anywhere in this thread. It was more pointing out that Nathan Patterson had an excellent game for Scotland the other night and the impact that would have on our captain’s international chances. That and ridiculing your absolutely nonsensical, puerile first post in this thread which was, funnily enough, Rangers related, even if it was made up.

He's in!

Congratulations SOD - in the starting eleven v Denmark and a new club record is set.

thirz nae wiy that phud odonnelly shood be plaeyin b4 wee nathin. heez fae a wee team an cannae hawd a connel tae nath. an ye can tell fae his name he shood be plaeyin fur the cunfedrate irish mob." Quote ends. Deary me
    I thought it quite humorous, even if it was expressed with a tongue firmly placed in cheek. Ffs you just gotta laugh at life sometimes. 🤣

Congratulations to him.

If that's the end some way to go out.

Quote Originally Posted by skippy91 View Post
    thirz nae wiy that phud odonnelly shood be plaeyin b4 wee nathin. heez fae a wee team an cannae hawd a connel tae nath. an ye can tell fae his name he shood be plaeyin fur the cunfedrate irish mob." Quote ends. Deary me
    I thought it quite humorous, even if it was expressed with a tongue firmly placed in cheek. Ffs you just gotta laugh at life sometimes. 🤣

Please - there's no laffter left in our 'New World' it would appear. I'm terribly ashamed !

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)