+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Yellow Card Situation at Rotherham United

Quote Originally Posted by avondalemiller View Post
    ...thought that he's on 5 now and misses the Charlton game. Booked again today for kicking the ball away, that's twice now.......silly chuff.
    It looked stage managed to me.

As though there’s a plan for him to miss an “ easier” fixture

It was Smudge's fourth yellow yesterday,so no drama .He's available for the next match.

Quote Originally Posted by MillerBill View Post
    It was Smudge's fourth yellow yesterday,so no drama .He's available for the next match.
    Where he picks up another for something trivial, resulting in missing the Shrewsbury game

He then has a well deserved rest and clears his account of yellow cards

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Where he picks up another for something trivial, resulting in missing the Shrewsbury game

He then has a well deserved rest and clears his account of yellow cards
    Think that the Shrews game will be called off for the International weekend.....

I stand corrected then ELK, just hope your'e right pal.
    Last edited by avondalemiller; 31-10-2021 at 05:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by avondalemiller View Post
    Think that the Shrews game will be called off for the International weekend.....
    Feck me, not another of those?

Any chance a fifth yellow against Charlton would mean he can serve the suspension during the FA Cup game against Bromley at the weekend? Or must it be served in the league? Being a domestic suspension.

Quote Originally Posted by MillersTime View Post
    Any chance a fifth yellow against Charlton would mean he can serve the suspension during the FA Cup game against Bromley at the weekend? Or must it be served in the league? Being a domestic suspension.
    I don’t think they are cross tournament any more

Something the Premiership wanted, and of course, got

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    I don’t think they are cross tournament any more

Something the Premiership wanted, and of course, got
    Oh blast.

Smith will now miss the Cambridge game

Don’t know if it was right what I heard.or maybe I even misheard.but if he hadn’t been booked prior to the 20th nov.then the “totting up procedure” would have been wiped.I may have misheard or it’s not true.but given the Shrewsbury game is now off that is a little bit annoying now.

But having said it would lead you a merry dance if you tried to solve all the imponderables and map it out to perfect solution and start playing to avoid a yellow card and it may take the edge of your game..not sure whats the best of two evils there.

But he misses the Cambridge game and thats where will see the squad come into play.as with grigg and victor who might have been unlucky with his injury but vickers got in and never looked back.that’s the kind of situation you want.then if the replacement lapses he is back in again.
    Last edited by clarkey1974; 04-11-2021 at 12:22 PM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast