+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Yellow Card Situation at Rotherham United

Quote Originally Posted by clarkey1974 View Post
    Don’t know if it was right what I heard.or maybe I even misheard.but if he hadn’t been booked prior to the 20th nov.then the “totting up procedure” would have been wiped.I may have misheard or it’s not true.but given the Shrewsbury game is now off that is a little bit annoying now.

But having said it would lead you a merry dance if you tried to solve all the imponderables and map it out to perfect solution and start playing to avoid a yellow card and it may take the edge of your game..not sure whats the best of two evils there.

But he misses the Cambridge game and thats where will see the squad come into play.as with grigg and victor who might have been unlucky with his injury but vickers got in and never looked back.that’s the kind of situation you want.then if the replacement lapses he is back in again.
    As I understand it I don't think it gets wiped. If the player gets to 5 yellow by game week 19 it 1 game ban if a player hits 10 yellows by game week 32 it's a 2 game ban. 15 all season it 3 games

The current rules this season stipulate that any player accumulating a certain number of yellow cards will face disciplinary action in the form of match bans. It works on the following principles:

Five yellows accumulated before match week 19 results in a one-match ban.
    Ten yellows accumulated by week 32 will result in a two-match ban.
    Fif**** yellows by week 38 means a three-match ban.
    Twenty yellows in a season can result in the Regulatory Commission punishing the player in a manner that they deem to be most fitting.
    Generally, the suspensions laid out above refer to league matches only, not tournaments.

Quote Originally Posted by clarkey1974 View Post
    Don’t know if it was right what I heard.or maybe I even misheard.but if he hadn’t been booked prior to the 20th nov.then the “totting up procedure” would have been wiped.I may have misheard or it’s not true.but given the Shrewsbury game is now off that is a little bit annoying now.

But having said it would lead you a merry dance if you tried to solve all the imponderables and map it out to perfect solution and start playing to avoid a yellow card and it may take the edge of your game..not sure whats the best of two evils there.

But he misses the Cambridge game and thats where will see the squad come into play.as with grigg and victor who might have been unlucky with his injury but vickers got in and never looked back.that’s the kind of situation you want.then if the replacement lapses he is back in again.
    Has posted in original post Clarkey, first 19 games count.

Keep us updated Elk, I forgot about Smith

Rathbone managed to miss the ban

Link to cut of dates

https://www.thefa.com/-/media/files/...--english.ashx
    Last edited by millertop; 07-12-2021 at 09:36 AM. Reason: Put easier link on

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234