+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Are we now worried ?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    He's just off on one of his infantile rants Balan, nothing new, all sound and fury, signifying nothing. Like 99% of football fans in this country I do not give a FF who owns Newcastle United. I would think these new owners will be better for them than Ashley was, which is a good thing, I'm slightly concerned that their new spending power makes it a bit more likely that we will be relegated, but on the basis that 'if you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen', then it's something BFC will have to live with, besides we have new owners who are free to match Newcastle's spending power if they so wish, if they can't, then why buy into a club at this level in the first place ?

It's instructive to notice which clubs are kicking up loudest about this takeover, according to the Mail this morning the wibbling, whining and hand-wringing is being led by Arsenal, Spurs, Liverpool and Manchester United, all clubs which will be reluctant to see any other club impinging on their monopoly of the gravy train at the top of the PL and in Europe, but of course that has nothing to do with their objections, which are based purely on the morality of the regime now ensconced in the Newcastle boardroom.........aren't they ? Maybe, but I've never heard any of them voicing concerns over the fate of Houthi rebels before, but possibly I missed that.
    That's the problem though, sinkov, these objectors have missed the boat because they could have recruited BT to say his piece about the fate of the Houthi rebels and this would have given them a cast iron case when they objected. I'm sure that BT is available ----for a suitable fee!

BT : Its all fake. The picture on the left is not the IDF. But could be from riots in Algeria ,Tunisia, Syria ,Lebanon etc?? Where did he but his uniform at Britan's Army and Navy stores? Another clue the stars on any shoulder are green with the IDF, not white.

Maybe we can't catch him and he is somewhere on the M 61 ,or M 66 taking the knee? I know ,always up to new tricks. I like it when he is off on a rant , keeps me fit and trim. Tennis is good for the eyes and neck muscles ,but BT is good for the brain.
    Anyway we , the Israeli 'Mannschaft',will be facing the 'Scots' this evening, I just hope all those over the border have been boozing all night!

I see now the D M, it reads on the sports page.

''James Tarkowski 'could be one of the first signings of Newcastle United's new era'... with the Burnley defender 'keen on a move in January'. or perhaps this is just a sports reporter after more cash ?

The 28-year-old has entered the final year of his contract at Turf Moor and will be free to leave for nothing at the end of the season.
    James Tarkowski is one of the names tipped to become the first signing of Newcastle's new era.

I've had enough of this shlit...it's become a greedy, despicable.
    toilet of a game, full if overpayed divs and predatory leeches !

...and Fluck them.

v

Quote Originally Posted by Norder View Post

...and Fluck them.

v
    Viz Comic could hardly have imagined that ruthless millionaire businessman Maxwell Baxter would be but a mere cardboard cutout compared with the crooks and charlatans that now inhabit the Premier League.

Quote Originally Posted by outwoodclaret View Post
    Viz Comic could hardly have imagined that ruthless millionaire businessman Maxwell Baxter would be but a mere cardboard cutout compared with the crooks and charlatans that now inhabit the Premier League.
    It's quite remarkable Mr Outwood how the EPL has become a microcosm of how Blow Job and his cronies run the country with the crooks and charlatans controlling the whole shebang.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    It's quite remarkable Mr Outwood how the EPL has become a microcosm of how Blow Job and his cronies run the country with the crooks and charlatans controlling the whole shebang.
    Sometimes BT it beggars belief - the country has always been run by your appropriate description above , wether they were conservative- Labour or coalition come to think of it.
    Can’t see how it was or is any different other than this government has had to deal with 2 major crisis / problems since it came to power other than that business as usual.

Quote Originally Posted by Norder View Post

...and Fluck them.

v
    All we need now Norder is for an Iranian backed billionaire to buy Sunderland Football Club. I would love to see a soccer civil war between Sunni and Shiite Muslims — with the English Premier League caught smack bang in the middle. That would teach the f*uckers a lesson.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    All we need now Norder is for an Iranian backed billionaire to buy Sunderland Football Club. I would love to see a soccer civil war between Sunni and Shiite Muslims — with the English Premier League caught smack bang in the middle. That would teach the f*uckers a lesson.
    Hysterical drivel BT, get a grip you silly bugger. The Saudis have been bankrolling British Horse racing for at least the last 30 years with ne'er a problem, in fact they've saved it, and the thousands of jobs that go with it. You can ask any trainer, jockey or any of the hundreds of stable staff they employ and they won't have a word said against them, in fact they queue up to work for them. They're also a force for good in horse racing in that they have no interest in gambling, their horses run strictly on merit, not always the case with many trainers and owners.

It might cause apoplexy amongst the virtue-signalling, woke media and handwringing, bedwetting Lefties, but in the real world of money-grubbing PL football, Newcastle's new ownership will fit in seamlessly, and will cause no problems whatsoever.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)