+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Are we now worried ?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    The hypocrisy towards Saudi Arabia is nauseating mon ami. My next door neighbour's on about £75k a year as the PR stuntman for BAE. His attitude is keep on bombing Yemen, "it keeps us all at Warton and Salmesbury in a job."
    I am still waiting to find something more nauseating than putting a child murdering, IRA car bomber in charge of Education in N. Ireland, I've been waiting 22 years now and I haven't found it yet, maybe I never will, certainly some Saudi money being pumped into an English football club doesn't run it close, not even on the same planet for nauseating hypocrisy.

It can't be ,no. I mean after the Israelis pound them day and night ? Look what they want ...... You say: But the Israelis think a kick in the gob or an odd rocket or two makes everything OKAY...

Well they certainly want to come here. After all we bomb and bomb them, look how they crowd their offices to come here. What do they earn in a day there in Gaza ? About 10 quid a day!

https://www.ynetnews.com/article/hymfqogbt

( then see the photo shown) The question is it's not what you look at ,it's what you see! ( Henry David Thoreau )

Gaza's work permit frenzy is a blessing for Israel's security. Over the past week, Israel has witnessed what could prove to be the greatest game-changer as it pertains to its relationship with the Gaza Strip and its Islamist Hamas rulers.
    A large portion of Gaza's 2.1 million residents are living in want, with the latest data showing unemployment standing at over 50% and daily wages at a measly NIS 43 ( 10 quid!) — 21% of what they could be making in Israel.

One of the sectors hit hardest by the severe dearth of jobs are young university graduates, some of whom are willing to work for NIS 10 a day. ( that's a little more than 2 quid ) That is, if they are even able to find any employment opportunities at all. ( The minimum wage in Israel should be about (37 NIS =a little more than 8 quid )

It should be noted this frenzy, which saw tens of thousands of applicants rushing to get their permits, was not preceded by any official announcement, but mere scuttlebutt. Tens of thousands of people who care little for Hamas' calls to "liberate Al-Aqsa from the Zionist monster" when they see they barely have anything to eat. ( Read on BT ,read on....)

.....( The minimum wage in Israel should be about (37 NIS =a little more than 8 quid ) PER HOUR!!

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    I am still waiting to find something more nauseating than putting a child murdering, IRA car bomber in charge of Education in N. Ireland, I've been waiting 22 years now and I haven't found it yet, maybe I never will, certainly some Saudi money being pumped into an English football club doesn't run it close, not even on the same planet for nauseating hypocrisy.
    Amnesty's in different names and colours mon ami, if you want real mind blowing hypocrisy read up on how UN peacekeepers stood and watched tens of thousands of human beings in Rwanda being hacked to death with machetes.

Bill Clinton later retorted in defence of the UN's inaction, "I thought it was not possible for nearly a million people to be hacked to death".

I gave up on being shocked about 60 years ago mon ami. The UN again stands idle while the Uyghur genocide in China is the characterization of the series of human rights abuses committed by the government of China against Uyghurs and other ethnic and religious minorities in Xinjiang as genocide.

I don't have a clue how much Chinese money is washed out and laundered in the EPL mon ami, but I'm pretty sure the EPL hierarchy prefer to insist on our players "taking the knee" in precedence over addressing global Human Rights violations.

We live in a pretty f*ucked up world that is for sure.

Cynical old Supersub6 summed it all up in just five words, "It's all about the money!"

Attachment 20094

Amnesty's in different names and colours mon ami, if you want real mind blowing hypocrisy read up on how UN peacekeepers stood and watched tens of thousands of human beings in Rwanda being hacked to death with machetes.

Bill Clinton later retorted in defence of the UN's inaction, "I thought it was not possible for nearly a million people to be hacked to death".

I gave up on being shocked about 60 years ago mon ami. The UN again stands idle while the Uyghur genocide in China is the characterization of the series of human rights abuses committed by the government of China against Uyghurs and other ethnic and religious minorities in Xinjiang as genocide.

I don't have a clue how much Chinese money is washed out and laundered in the EPL mon ami, but I'm pretty sure the EPL hierarchy prefer to insist on our players "taking the knee" in precedence over addressing global Human Rights violations.

We live in a pretty f*ucked up world that is for sure.

Cynical old Supersub6 summed it all up in just five words, "It's all about the money!"

Attachment 20094
    The truth shall set you free - that is exactly right BT / Sub it is really all about the money and nothing else.

Problem we have is we’re at the wrong end of the scale , it’s a rollercoaster that you either embrace and go all in or you get off and go back to the championship.

New owners we thought would elevate us , not to be a power house but at least make us competitive- reality is the monster that is the premier league has moved on again and we’ve flatlined and stayed where we were before.

The Saudi inclusion just shows where this whole charade is going , I’ve said before if we aren’t prepared to invest and compete we’d be better going back to competitive football in the championship, the frustration for many on here is that we just become whipping boys.

Indeed it is, but this is not a new revelation, the PL has been all about the money since it's inception 30 years ago, little point moaning about it now. The only exception seems to be ALK, what are they in it for, no one seems to know, and that includes Mr Pace, or if he does know, he's keeping it a secret.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Indeed it is, but this is not a new revelation, the PL has been all about the money since it's inception 30 years ago, little point moaning about it now. The only exception seems to be ALK, what are they in it for, no one seems to know, and that includes Mr Pace, or if he does know, he's keeping it a secret.
    It will soon be the Championship's best kept secret mon ami.

It will soon be the Championship's best kept secret mon ami.
    It wont be a secret then BT because they will then do a runner and hey presto Garlick is back.

Quote Originally Posted by ClaretinBudapest View Post
    It wont be a secret then BT because they will then do a runner and hey presto Garlick is back.
    I'm almost wishing he will be, the best team in the Championship..

By crikey the new bint in charge at Newcastle skens like a basket of whelks...

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/foot...?ocid=msedgntp

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)