+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Are we now worried ?

Are we now worried ?

Now that the Saudi prince, the crown prince Mohammed bin Salman, has, or at this moment is about to take over Newcastle U. The 'buzz' for us will be? Will he be buying several Burnley players? Can we hide them ? ''Not available even at any cost'' will be S D's message, Will sub be able to sleep at night ? Will BT be moving now northward ? What an earthquake! How will it effect the lads on here? Yes, tough times ahead for us ,for sure. ( PS, you heard it here first!)

It will have no effect whatsoever on my life except for still being able to take the mickey out of the Toon fans who will be disappointed that, in spite of spending millions of pounds, they are still not able to win anything.
    Already, the word on the street is that this will be the best thing to happen since sliced bread ----personally I think that they will be toast!

Come on Balan we’ve spent most of our time on here telling each other our squad isn’t good enough , why Newcastle would want them I’ve no idea, I think they’ll be looking at a higher level if they ve got bottomless pockets.

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post
    Come on Balan we’ve spent most of our time on here telling each other our squad isn’t good enough , why Newcastle would want them I’ve no idea, I think they’ll be looking at a higher level if they ve got bottomless pockets.
    That is one thing we can be sure of isn't it army, if Newcastle do come into serious money, it won't be our players they're after.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    That is one thing we can be sure of isn't it army, if Newcastle do come into serious money, it won't be our players they're after.
    I can see Cornet going there once we are relegated next April.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    I am just wondering (now the Saudis have taken over) who’s for the chop?

Quote Originally Posted by outwoodclaret View Post
    I am just wondering (now the Saudis have taken over) who’s for the chop?
    One can see the penalties - goalkeeper spills it, hand chopped off, striker misses a sitter, leg gone, miss a penalty, both legs gone, own goal, public flogging. As for Newcastle Women’s team, hard to play in a burka.

he knows plenty about power grabs.....and I hope Fans and players have taken notice of Yemen....bin salad being the driving force behind Saudi Intervention.

....with a little assistance from their Western (government) allies....U.K bombs etc.

The alleged Khashoggi murderers have taken over one of our main relegation rivals. SD up next?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    The alleged Khashoggi murderers have taken over one of our main relegation rivals. SD up next?

yep...there's plenty to be disturbed about - BT.

but...seems the Toon's are just thinking of the Dosh !

https://newcastle-online.org/topic/3...ating-tonight/

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)