+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Camel jockeys in toon

Camel jockeys in toon

Apparently 300 mil to spend next transfer window.

Give the vaccination opinions a miss please.

Bruce reported to pick up 6M to disappear

Quote Originally Posted by CalverleyBoy View Post
    Bruce reported to pick up 6M to disappear
    To be fair, it would take a large amount of acid to dissolve that fat clown.

Quote Originally Posted by Billyni View Post
    Apparently 300 mil to spend next transfer window.

Give the vaccination opinions a miss please.
    I have a feeling that their short-term spending would be capped as I think that the regulations apply a limit to allowable losses within a certain window.

But I could well have imagined it.

They are to be vaccinated against relegation - I’m confused 😂

Newcastle fans chanting 'we've got our club back' while selling the soul of the club to a murderous regime.

Thick phuckers!

Mr Bruce…..ohhh mister Bruce

Quote Originally Posted by UbiqueLUFC33 View Post
    I have a feeling that their short-term spending would be capped as I think that the regulations apply a limit to allowable losses within a certain window.

But I could well have imagined it.
    Really bad state Newcastle - the city,surrounds & club for sure Ubi.

UEFA's FFP ensures clubs need to balance their football-related outgoings like transfers and wages with broadcast revenue and ticket income plus revenue streams generated by commercial departments — the latter in particular will be the key to Newcastle's new owners early team-spending plans but they've already stated modernisation of ground & training facilities will have to come first to satisfy current legislation and the hole they've been in under the Ashley regime.As for the lady from Harrogate heading the Toon show I dare not type down what my Mum said earlier to me upon hearing the Geordies are to become the new PSG.

Did they really need to spend $300 million to buy that club? Just curious.

Good luck enforcing the regs - look at Man City who won their challenge - the Regs themselves are thought by many to potentially be so poorly drafted that they could be legally challenged.

If they really enforce them properly throughout UEFA how home Barca and Real Madrid carry on regardless?

Simple way around the Regs - big Saudi based sponsorship from an ‘unconnected’ business = bigger revenue = spend away

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)